User Tag List

Hi, I'm in the states and I'd like to be able to use the same number on 2 GSM Phones through T-Mobile, either by means of 2 Sim Cards or 1 and swapping it back and forth...

Is this at all possible? I've got a HTC HD2 and Dell Streak 7 and would love to do it this way such as a shared Sim Card, the Dell Streak 7 is just a tablet no phone unless it's VoIP...

But how can I go about doing this? I'd like to do the $50.00 unlimited prepaid way, but they only give ya 1 sim card... I've heard of Rebel Sim II but also saw the user reviews and nightmares, stuck sim cards and what not.

Thanks for all suggestions and advice!
    2012-01-12 09:25 PM
    cloning can be done, but its highly illegal. if your provider caught you with two IMEI's with the same cell phone number......
    2012-01-12 10:45 PM
    T-Mobile, doesnt really care if you switch the sim cards. I use to switch phones every week, then kept my i4. I /wouldn't/ recommend /cloning/ at all.
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Dude T.M.I
    2012-01-12 10:47 PM
    T-Mobile, doesnt really care if you switch the sim cards. I use to switch phones every week, then kept my i4. I /wouldn't/ recommend /cloning/ at all.
    Wouldn't I have to go through the whole unregistering one device and registering another device everytime I switched?

This is what caught my eye about the Rebel Sim Card II, I didn't think I'd have to then and could just freely pop it in and out... I'd only be using it for those 2 devices, HTC HD2 for phone calls, texts and pic messaging, Dell Streak 7 for web and whatever else on the web.
    2012-01-12 10:53 PM
    Tmobile doesnt make you register anything at all.
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Dude T.M.I
    2012-01-12 10:58 PM
    Tmobile doesnt make you register anything at all.
    Ohh okay so when I'm not using the sim in the HTC HD2 I could put it in the Dell Streak 7 and be set right off the bat?

I thought I'd need to register the device or something in order to do this.
    2012-01-12 11:16 PM
    its plug and play. you can swap your sim to as many gsm phones as you like.
    2012-01-13 01:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD