Wonder if anyone who has the iPhone with T-Mobile's edge ($5.99 plan) has a new CR-V. If so, are you having any problems connecting it to the i-Mid platform? Bluetooth? Are you able to receive text messages. I realize the market is small for those who are on T-Mobile, and smaller for those with the new CR-V (Honda). Just hoping someone has experience and can tell me if it will work or not. I've had my iPhone for 18 months. I've kept it at the 3.1 operating system because didn't see the need to rock the boat. If it ain't broke, didn't see the need to upgrade. Unless, of course, I am missing something by not upgrading? Thanks.
    2012-02-22 03:57 PM
    Wonder if anyone who has the iPhone with T-Mobile's edge ($5.99 plan) has a new CR-V. If so, are you having any problems connecting it to the i-Mid platform? Bluetooth? Are you able to receive text messages. I realize the market is small for those who are on T-Mobile, and smaller for those with the new CR-V (Honda). Just hoping someone has experience and can tell me if it will work or not. I've had my iPhone for 18 months. I've kept it at the 3.1 operating system because didn't see the need to rock the boat. If it ain't broke, didn't see the need to upgrade. Unless, of course, I am missing something by not upgrading? Thanks.
    This is an iPhone issue and is unrelated to T-Mobile.

No [current] iOS software supports the Bluetooth MAP profile. This profile allows the sharing of SMS/text messages.
    2012-02-26 05:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD