this sound to my iphone as maybe a ringer or sound. It is named Digital Signal on the razor3 Motorola. I really like this sound, and I would like to add it to my iphone. I am on 1.1.2 unlocked and jailbroken. Like right now I stuck my sims card back into my razor, and I am trying to figure out how to save stuff, pictures and sounds mostly to the sims card so when I put it back in my iphone, maybe it will be saved somehow? I remember, someone told me one time on how you can either just save it to your razor, or save it to the sims card, and then when you use the card with another phone it should be saved in there. I just can't remember how to do it? Does anyone remember how?? Thanks guys, appreciate any help on this! Muuuaaahhh!
    Stay Sexy, Sweet, and Wonderful!
    2008-03-23 12:15 AM
    um. that i doubt would work with the iphone. i'd think you have to find the ringtone on the internet, save it and get it into itunes as a ringtone and add it to your iphone
    2008-03-24 12:17 AM
    It could be done you would have to find the file though, that might be the hardest part. Then convert it to an aac and get it into the ringtone folder of your iphone as an m4r. I looked for the file on the web but couldnt find it. If you end up finding it or have your old razor and can get the ringtone off of it i can walk you through putting it on your iphone.
    Last edited by raaron12; 2008-03-25 at 07:01 AM.
    2008-03-25 06:22 AM
    It's been soo long since I had my RAZR, but you will need something like P2K Commander or P2KMan to get the audio file from the RAZR then convert it to aac then into your ringtone folder in iTunes or replace the stock sounds in your iPhone in /system/library/audio/uisounds.
    Don't forget the Thanks if I helped
    2008-03-25 06:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD