I have a question, once I have unlocked my iphone and am using 1.02 ....after that how do I add music & video to the iphone... so will I be never be able to do so..
    2007-10-14 08:27 PM
    thread moved!
    2007-10-14 08:31 PM
    I have a question, once I have unlocked my iphone and am using 1.02 ....after that how do I add music & video to the iphone... so will I be never be able to do so..
    I don't even know what "Vedios" are!

Seriously, you're looking for an application called iTunes...it syncs the iPhone with all the media you choose.
    2007-10-14 08:32 PM
    hi there, this is not a reply to the above message, but wasnt sure how to add my own problem, but it is related and would appreciate any help if you dont mind?
    I am a new user!

I have an unlocked, jailbroken iphone 3g, i am currently on orange network.
    I want to know if it safe to connect my iphone to itunes to add music ect?
    im not sure if i will loose my unlock and jailbreak if i tried it?

i realy dont want my phone to go into recovery and have to start over with a jailbreak and unlock as that, honestly took me some time as im not that brilliant with advanced programmes..

could anyone advise me on what i need to do, so i can basicly put some music on my iphone with out messing things up! im a little paranoid

Thank you very much
    2009-02-18 12:49 AM
    Put them into itunes&then sync with your iphone.Don't worry about it.And don't touch the update button on itunes...
    2009-02-18 01:21 AM
    thanks, i will try this method...
    its just i havent let itunes recognise my iphone, as i just went and quickpwn it straight away, and used yellowsnow for unlock... i thought itunes would register my phone when plugged into my laptop, - with out me wanting it to, then everything will be lossed??? that was my thoughts...thanks again
    2009-02-18 01:59 AM
    jailbreaking is simpily removing apples limitations on the device therefore allowing custom packages and basicly anything you can think of

this does not effect apples processes in any way

although apples atuff can ruin our stuff sometimes
    2009-02-18 03:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD