Thanks guys! Running anySIM now! Wish me luck!!! :S

*IT WORKED!!! 100% THANKS GUYS!!!
    Last edited by ogm692; 2007-10-31 at 02:10 AM.
    2007-10-31 02:05 AM
    good luck..
    2007-10-31 02:06 AM
    GRR.... I am stcuk on the last step. After I install anySim and reboot. I click on anySim and it hangs then nothing goes back to main screen.
    i can u help you!!! private message me, and ill fix that for you. was happeneing to me yesterday and i played wit it until i found what was causing it

nvm, ppl told you how to do it......sorry, should read thread more
    Last edited by EZ2ENVY; 2007-10-31 at 02:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-10-31 02:33 AM
    I can tell you what it does not mean, i renamed the file to lockdown.back and then restarted the phone and now it is hung at the apple logo. help!!!

maybe it was just to keep the old file with a new name on in the directory and now what for me????
    2007-10-31 02:40 AM
    I noticed anySIM pops up a message before running it that the SIM card needs to be in the phone.

Does it matter what SIM card is in the phone? Does it need to be the ATT SIM card or the one specifically you're wanting to use it with?

TIA!

P.S. This forum is invaluable and I'm amazed at the guys that are willing to go out of there way to help!
    I want to ask the same question, as i live in a country where there are no AT&T Sims

can anyone reSpond?
    2007-10-31 02:50 AM
    Anysim said: "AnySIM cannot unlock this phone. AnySIM will now Quit"

Any ideas why???????????

? Anybody?
    2007-10-31 03:39 AM
    I want to ask the same question, as i live in a country where there are no AT&T Sims

can anyone reSpond?
    you can use the sim card you are willing to use. it will work.

good luck
    2007-10-31 03:42 AM
    Hi..

I got a problem with my phone.

I did all the steps correctly, except for lockdownd - lockdownd.back.... I accidentally deleted the original lockdownd file on usr/libexec and added lockdownd.back. So basically, the folder does not have both lockdownd and lockdownd.back, just lockdownd.back.

Now when I try and start the phone (did it 827329832 times) it's stuck on blackscreen with the apple logo.

iTunes does not recognize the phone when I plug it in... It's been 5 hours I've been trying to fix this.

I tried connecting to the phone again using SSH but it could not find it....

Pleasssssssse

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease help.
    Thanks
    Last edited by teomabanta; 2007-10-31 at 03:52 AM.
    2007-10-31 03:50 AM
    Hi..

I got a problem with my phone.

I did all the steps correctly, except for lockdownd - lockdownd.back.... I accidentally deleted the original lockdownd file on usr/libexec and added lockdownd.back. So basically, the folder does not have both lockdownd and lockdownd.back, just lockdownd.back.

Now when I try and start the phone (did it 827329832 times) it's stuck on blackscreen with the apple logo.

iTunes does not recognize the phone when I plug it in... It's been 5 hours I've been trying to fix this.

I tried connecting to the phone again using SSH but it could not find it....

Pleasssssssse

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease help.
    Thanks
    try to make itunes see it in restore mode and restore it. press sleep and home button for about 10 seconds and release the sleep button and connect to itunes while pressing the home button. may take 20 or 30 seconds to get it.
    2007-10-31 03:57 AM
    try to make itunes see it in restore mode and restore it. press sleep and home button for about 10 seconds and release the sleep button and connect to itunes while pressing the home button. may take 20 or 30 seconds to get it.
    I tried that many times, doesn't work.... :-(
    2007-10-31 04:01 AM
    hello, im having trouble with my youtube activation. i followed the steps and it didn't activate.. also, my APN config keeps deleting itself everytime i reboot.. . can i restore it to get it fix?
    2007-10-31 04:11 AM
    I tried that many times, doesn't work.... :-(
    are you using windows? try ibricker see if it can make it boot correctly..
    2007-10-31 04:16 AM
    is it supposed to hang on conceitedsoftware.com???? how long? my just has like h and half the t blue is this correct? or what?
    2007-10-31 04:25 AM
    this process\ works excellent but is not detected by ibrickr or iphonebrowser saying phone needs to be jailbreaked bt its already jailbreaked working under t mobile and is detected fine with winscp application
    any suggestions
    2007-10-31 04:49 AM
    My phone never received that call....what should I do?
    2007-10-31 04:51 AM
    Im on the step where I connect to upload those files, however Cyberduck is asking me for a password, I left both fields blank but it said access denied.

Whats the username/password?
    2007-10-31 05:02 AM
    I did the unlock and also youtube does not work. I then used SSH to get in and upload the new 3 files and the lockdownd file as stated and it still won't connect to YouTube... I've re-booted several times and nothing. It still tells me I can't connect to YouTube. I did connect my phone to iTunes and it didn't work either. Anyone?
    2007-10-31 05:40 AM
    I have a problem
    After I did everything, my phone worked with Tmobile sim card. However I can't connect to itune, it says that itunes cannot read the contents of the iphone "^1". Go to the Summary tab in iPhone preferences and click restore to restore this iphone to factory settings. What's going on?
    2007-10-31 09:11 AM
    Hey,
    Does anyone have an alternative link for youtube other than rapidshare.
    you can even mail me the zip file.

Regards
    www.dubai-mobiles.net
    2007-10-31 10:03 AM
    is it supposed to hang on conceitedsoftware.com???? how long? my just has like h and half the t blue is this correct? or what?
    no its not suppose to take that long its a matter of 2 or 3 seconds.

Im on the step where I connect to upload those files, however Cyberduck is asking me for a password, I left both fields blank but it said access denied.

Whats the username/password?
    username: root
    password: alpine

My phone never received that call....what should I do?
    check if your version is 1.1.1
    Last edited by re-volt; 2007-10-31 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-10-31 11:44 AM
152 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD