after DLing you need to add .back to the end of lockdown (lockdown.back) ???
    please
    can anyone explain me this.
    Yes, the file you downloaded earlier, once your ready to put it into your phone via SSH (winscp)

Right click > properties > and just add .back to the end.

ON A SIDE NOTE

Thanks a lot bro! great guide! helped me out tons... One thing though, the very last step when using anysim, change it to just say to download it off of installer... the first way didn't work for me.

once again though, thanks for taking out the time to making this guide
    2007-11-22 01:32 AM
    Last night, I activated and unlocked my iphone but I have couple of issues.

First, when I first run Anysim, I forgot to take our the AT&T Sim out. and when I put my Rogers Sim in, it is not working. Then I tried to run Anysim again by putting my rogers sim card but it is not showing any signal bars nor it is showing Rogers logo sliding on the top.

Second, When you turn the phone off and slide it to unlock, it makes a click sound. But on my phone that sound is sometimes not coming at all or some times coming very late.

Could anyone tell me solutions of my problem.

Thanks

Pendu
    2007-11-24 10:02 PM
    Hey Guys, I just tried to unlock my iphone and i got up to the point where I was suppose to install the app snap program, but when I hit the install button, I was directed to a page that was completley blank (with the exception of a sqaure box on the upper left hand corner). I tried to look or some more information on the site and the phone shut it self off (it didn't ring, it just turned off)

Any ideas?

Thanks in advanced.
    2007-11-24 10:31 PM
    Hey Guys, I just tried to unlock my iphone and i got up to the point where I was suppose to install the app snap program, but when I hit the install button, I was directed to a page that was completley blank (with the exception of a sqaure box on the upper left hand corner). I tried to look or some more information on the site and the phone shut it self off (it didn't ring, it just turned off)

Any ideas?

Thanks in advanced.
    try to restart the phone.
    2007-11-24 10:58 PM
    so im fresh to the iphone
    my iphone has 1.1.1 and its just stuck on the "please activate" screen
    and im dead lost on what all this SSH and stuff is all about

if somone can help me itd be greatly appreciated

thanks in advance
    2007-11-25 12:24 AM
    so im fresh to the iphone
    my iphone has 1.1.1 and its just stuck on the "please activate" screen
    and im dead lost on what all this SSH and stuff is all about

if somone can help me itd be greatly appreciated

thanks in advance

You don't need SSH to jailbreak and unlock if you follow this guide

http://www.hacktheiphone.com/111/iphone_step_1.html

Pendu
    2007-11-25 01:24 AM
    so im in completly into the phone
    all apps
    working

but im having the problem that my computer and itunes isnt recognizing the phone now
    i cant put music
    and i get this feeling its not charging

idk wat to do is it a simple restart needed b.c i tried that

help?
    2007-11-25 08:13 AM
    Hi, Guys.......Phone is unlocked and working on Tmobile, YouTub is working with WIFI...However, one problem. I try to use Itunes with the phone and it keeps saying put in a valid Sim card to activate the phone......

It seems like Itunes is recognizing the PHONE but it keeps saying....Invalid Sim card....

Please help........
    2007-11-25 09:34 PM
    How come no one is answering questions? Whats wrong here?

Pendu

EDIT Nov. 27th - *** I solved my problem. Thanks everyone.

Pendu
    Last edited by Penduboy; 2007-11-27 at 06:09 PM.
    2007-11-26 12:32 AM
    hi there, here is a strange problem and it keeps coming back to me again and again, actually i have been able to successfully unlock firmware ver 1.1.1 my phone everytime but the signal remains for only few hours or so and then it goes off by its own showing ‘ no service’ and then it comes back 3 or 4 days after it wishes to. its quite strange i have flashed and virginiesd the phone several times but no luck, can u please help me, i am in india using airtel

rgds
    2007-11-28 04:57 AM
    hi there, here is a strange problem and it keeps coming back to me again and again, actually i have been able to successfully unlock firmware ver 1.1.1 my phone everytime but the signal remains for only few hours or so and then it goes off by its own showing ‘ no service’ and then it comes back 3 or 4 days after it wishes to. its quite strange i have flashed and virginiesd the phone several times but no luck, can u please help me, i am in india using airtel

rgds
    Hi Kuldeep

Ki haal hay

I have the same problem on my phone but everything is solved now. What I did is put my phone in recovery mode and restore it to 1.1.1 and then activate and unlocked it. If you have any further questions please let me know.

Pendu
    2007-11-29 02:39 AM
    i just purchased a iphone but i cant use it do to the fact i have an att business plan. if i get the iphone unlocked it should work right? i just purchased it couple days ago. what is the latest version out? 1.1.2? also if it works i dont have a data plan, which data plan do i need to get? thanks for all your help guys
    2007-12-27 01:04 AM
152 ... 678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD