Bought a Iphone on Ebay the seller tells me he unlock using "UNLOCK FAST" What softwear can I use to upgrade from 1.0.2 to 1.1.1?

Damn no one has heard of it?
    Last edited by shadowx; 2007-10-31 at 03:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-10-31 03:52 AM
    Bought a Iphone on Ebay the seller tells me he unlock using "UNLOCK FAST" What softwear can I use to upgrade from 1.0.2 to 1.1.1?

Damn no one has heard of it?
    You have to revirginize before upgrading. Then use the online jailbreaking method that just came out (AppSnap).
    2007-10-31 03:57 AM
    What is the safe way of virginizing with a phone unlocked by "unlockfast". Another thing is I have a tmobile simcard after virginizing and undating the phone by itunes will i need the at&t sim card?
    2007-10-31 04:04 AM
    unlock fast is the same as the unlock.pxl but unlock fast.pxl is the newer one which did the unlock faster than waiting 20 minutes. thats the one i used also..just revirginize, upgrade to 1.1.1 and use carnaval and anysim to unlock
    2007-10-31 05:47 AM
    I have finally done it. I had to de a restore to 1.1.1 then using jailbrakme.com I unlock the phone. Then I tried simfree downloaded from instaler but it did not work, then y use Anysim downloaded from installer and everything is working. Thanks for the reply's.
    2007-10-31 10:51 AM
    The problem is I cant jailbreak i tried the jailbreakme.com fix but i think it fix the tiff vulnerability but did not let me get into the phone

I have finally done it. I had to de a restore to 1.1.1 then using jailbrakme.com I unlock the phone. Then I tried simfree downloaded from instaler but it did not work, then y use Anysim downloaded from installer and everything is working. Thanks for the reply's.

Youtube is telling me itunes needs to conect to the internet fidt and itunes tells me it can not conect to the server, anyone else with this problem?
    Last edited by shadowx; 2007-10-31 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-10-31 01:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD