HI

This is my first post on this website and i can say im new to this things (modding) i have had my iphone for 2 weeks and yesterday ive sold my baby but today this guy come back to me and told me he updated iphone on iTunes. can anybody help to solve this problem. i will attache a photo of my problem
    OK i dont know how to attached photo so i will tell you what massege i got on my iphone (INCORRECT SIM - THIS IPHONE MUST BE USED WITH AN APPROVED SIM) NEED HELP PLEASE HELP ME

(by the way sorry for my english)

regardes

MiKe
    Last edited by radeon328; 2007-11-03 at 05:00 PM.
    2007-11-03 04:55 PM
    Tell him to search the forums
    2007-11-03 10:20 PM
    thx but im looking to do this ive checked forum and no answer or maybe im looking in wrong place i you can help me i will be greatefulllllllllllllll
    thx again
    2007-11-03 10:22 PM
    First of all, has it been unlocked then updated? If so follow these steps, search in the wiki if you need help or don't understand.

1. Put the phone into DFU mode, hold down the top and home button for about 10 seconds, then continue to hold the home until iTunes recongizes it, then hold Option (Mac) or Shift (Windows) then select the 1.0.2 firmware file.

2. Go through the virginizing steps

3. Update and access safari off the activation screen, to do this:
    enter *#307# press call, now use the back button on the top of your screen to remove *#307# , now enter 0 , press call, press answer, press hold, press decline. And you get to the contact list. And thereafter every time you push the homebutton you just slide the "emergency call" slide, then enter 0 , press call, press hold, press decline
    Push contacts, end call and you get called again, this time hit decline and you access one of menus with favorites, you can edit contacts, do a test ride on keyboard, take photos etc.
    Now edit a new contact and type in jailbreakme.com in the web address.
    When you tap the address safari opens but only displays an error saying that it cannot access the website, it also looks like safari freezes up.
    Now press the home button, and for a split second the iPhone shows a screen where you can select wi-fi networks. Now you have to be really quick and select a network before the phone freezes.
    Next you get Back to the "emergency call page" and every on screen button has frozen so the only thing you can do is turn off the phone.
    Turn the iPhone off then on again
    Now you can go back to the contact list by Dialing 0, push call, then answer, then contacts, then hit that web address you typed in.
    Hit install appsnapp, then go to installer.app and get anySIM and run that. You should be good to go
    2007-11-04 04:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD