User Tag List

I went to a local hotel parking lot that I know has free Wi Fi in town here and and I went to

Phone shut off then came back on and it no longer wants to be activated but it would seem the is not there so the phone in active but no app. Can somebody help here cause I would like to get anysim on it and start using it.

Sorry I forgot to add. I was using the guide for 1.1.1 out of box no PC required. My modem firmware is 4..01.13_G
    Last edited by Gate_Command; 2007-11-10 at 04:54 AM.
    2007-11-10 04:37 AM
    thats really odd....i assume you restarted the phone? if you have and it still doesnt work do this
    1) plug phone into computer
    2)hold power button and home button for at least 25 seconds...until a message comes up on the iPhone screen saying to connect to iTunes
    3) Itunes should open up and say it found a phone in recovery mode and u need to restore it
    4) restore it...after restore it will make you activate the phone
    5) go back to the h0tel parking lot and start all over again
    2007-11-10 05:57 AM
    I ended up getting unlocked but a little differnet way...I went to a friends house and had him open up his network then we connected to his Itunes and restored my iphone. Then I used a different unlock guide and boom bang...I can fully use Itunes,iphone and just about everything under the sun. No video voicemail but who cares. No I am just trying to do the custom ringtones with no luck yet. But thanks for the reply.
    2007-11-12 07:02 AM