I've heard that the unlock is ready, they're just waiting for 1.1.3 release on saturday so apple cant fix before this new version...and I also heard that the unlock depends of the 1.1.3...

So much expeculation, just wanna my iphone unlocked..hope that they release it at saturday...
    I really really hope that what you just said is true. I can't wait any longer as I have to travel overseas for awhile & I need to have this iPhone UNLOCKED, up & running!!! If you have any more news regarding this, please do share!

Thanks!
    2007-12-06 03:38 AM
    I really really hope that what you just said is true. I can't wait any longer as I have to travel overseas for awhile & I need to have this iPhone UNLOCKED, up & running!!! If you have any more news regarding this, please do share!

Thanks!
    yeah that would be amazingly awesome.
    2007-12-06 06:32 AM
    I am not any programmer or hacker but I am just throwing this idea out there.

I am not sure if any of the people try to emulate the work of a duosim in the iphone itself? Since it is proven to work, maybe we can take what works from turbosin/hypersim and try to do the same with a program that does the same thing.

Again I am totally just throwing this out there, I don't know if this makes sense or anything, but Just my thoughts.

Sorry to waste you time if this is just crap.
    2007-12-06 12:55 PM
    I think the fact that it's taking so long to unlock 1.1.2 is because those people who really have the skills to do so, as well as wanting an iPhone were successful in the beginning because they had no choice but to do it themselves. Now that they are using their phones without any problem, there's not too much reason to work on the OTB 1.1.2 unlock.

Hopefully this is sorted quickly, as I too am stuck with a phone on 1.1.2.
    2007-12-06 03:51 PM
    Good idea on emulating turbosim, but I think that maybe a bit difficult.

To the person who said 1.1.3 was due out saturday, where did you see this?
    2007-12-06 04:55 PM
    i heard that people from hong kong can unlock the 1.1.2 in 5 mins for $800 (= around 110 US)

So is the unlock for 1.1.2 going to be here soon?
    2007-12-07 12:46 AM
    Yes there are otb 1.1.2 unlocks in hk, they use something like turbosim but for the phone to work it does not need the turbosim thing afterwards. Takes them about 45-60min to unlocks it. seems like they jsut lowered the price to aroudn $600. I wish I was in Hong Kong. lol
    Exactly the method I was talking about. Com' on lets get this thing working here in NA!
    2007-12-07 02:54 AM
    Has anyone tried downgrading to 1.02, upgrading to 1.1.1 then jailbreak/unlock?

My iPhone doesnt arrive until 19th Dec, hopefully I luck out and it's 1.1.1 but who knows, maybe a 1.1.2 unlock will be available by then.
    2007-12-07 02:55 AM
    Has anyone tried downgrading to 1.02, upgrading to 1.1.1 then jailbreak/unlock?

My iPhone doesnt arrive until 19th Dec, hopefully I luck out and it's 1.1.1 but who knows, maybe a 1.1.2 unlock will be available by then.
    lol i know next to nothing about what these guys do to unlock the iphone but do you seriously think that isn't one of the 1st things they tried?
    "They lie about marijuana. Tell you pot-smoking makes you unmotivated. Lie! When you're high, you can do everything you normally do, just as well. You just realize that it's not worth the f*cking effort. There is a difference."
    The late, great Bill Hicks
    2007-12-07 07:35 PM
    DOES STEALTHSIM work?
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..
    2007-12-08 11:51 AM
    yes the stealthsim works, check on hackint0sh website....there are a couple of people that received theirs and confirmed that it does work.
    2007-12-09 12:10 AM
    Yeah thanks ^
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..
    2007-12-09 12:41 AM
    can the OTB iphone with the new bootloader be used as an itouch until the new hack is available? I can wait if I can use it at least for that. Otherwise I am shipping it back. It is sitting on my desk taunting me right now. Can't stand it anymore.
    2007-12-09 08:02 AM
    Yes, it can function as an iTouch. Follow the methods posted. Downgrade to 1.1.1, etc. It can be jailbroken, just not unlocked for now. Patience.
    2007-12-09 01:08 PM
    lol i know next to nothing about what these guys do to unlock the iphone but do you seriously think that isn't one of the 1st things they tried?
    Actually, yes I did think it would be one of the first things and by extension you'd think that it would be one of the first things posted. But have you tried rifling through all the threads concerning 1.1.2 OTB? What a mission!
    2007-12-09 07:28 PM
    I just wanted to ask where can I get/buy TurboSim? I just bought an iPhone yesterday & need the phone up & running (UNLOCKED) before I leave the country (US) to travel overseas. PLEASE let me know.

Thanks in advance.
    They're very difficult to find at the moment. Bladox the manufacturer themselves say they don't have any! And be careful buying on eBay. Apparently there are several current listings that are bogus.

I just received mine today from Votec here in Australia. I got my OTB 1.1.2 iPhone up and running in less than an hour.

I'll let you in on a secret: even though the site implies they don't have any TSIMs, email Alex. He is the owner. I don't know right now, but as of last week, he had a few left. I paid $199 Australian plus $15 shipping here in Australia. I know you're way out in the US, but I see you're desperate to get your iPhone working before your trip, so you might wanna consider this Aussie seller. After all, hardly anyone else has any TSIMs.

I feel your pain, bro. Good luck!
    Last edited by truenorth; 2007-12-10 at 03:32 PM.
    Sydney, Australia
    If you received help, click on the Thanks button!

2007-12-10 03:27 PM
    oke, i have bought 1.1.2. otb in the usa. but ihave unlocked the phone only the mp3 player. i'm searsching for the solution so that i can use the phone function. please help me. i'm in the netherlands.
    2007-12-10 03:53 PM
    oke, i have bought 1.1.2. otb in the usa. but ihave unlocked the phone only the mp3 player. i'm searsching for the solution so that i can use the phone function. please help me. i'm in the netherlands.
    As of right now you can only unlock with Turbo SIM. According to the posts the company that sells the product are all out. I just purchased a solution call Next SIM. If this works then I will post my success.
    2007-12-10 04:03 PM
    the best bet besides turbosim is stealthsim!!

I rather just wait for a solution to come out because its like anything, soon or later someone will crack it.
    2007-12-10 07:31 PM
    Read the first post on the thread lol.
    2007-12-10 08:59 PM
243 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD