I think my girlfriend has unlocked her phone but i downgraded to 1.02 and virginized but then it kept trying to make me go through the activate att prcess again after i already have. usualy it goes a minute and says phone is activated. how can i tell if it was virginised right because im mailing it in for repair and i dont wan t them to say it was unlocked sorry we cant do nothin
    2007-11-27 07:55 PM
    I think my girlfriend has unlocked her phone but i downgraded to 1.02 and virginized but then it kept trying to make me go through the activate att prcess again after i already have. usualy it goes a minute and says phone is activated. how can i tell if it was virginised right because im mailing it in for repair and i dont wan t them to say it was unlocked sorry we cant do nothin
    Simple, put another carrier's SIM in it. You can also run Simfree (without having a license). The first thing it checks is to see if the phone has already been unlocked and it'll come back with a message telling you so.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.
    2007-11-27 07:59 PM
    Put it in a boiling pot of water after droping it down the stairs with some toenails from a unicorn then stir 3 times only under full moonlight.
    Nah just pop in another SIM.
    2007-11-27 10:54 PM
    ill have to try the simfree thing cause i dont got any other sims to test with other than an att lol
    2007-11-28 04:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD