Hi

Any help would be great.
    Bought an unlocked iphone running 1.1.4 all working well but now want to add new slider images etc. Downloaded iPhonebrowser which connect to my iPhone OK. However when i try to use the 'Goto Location' button for ringtones for example i get the following ' The program could not find the path /Library/Ringtones have you successfully used Jailbreak'

With this in mind downloaded ziphone and ran it without any problems however iPhonebrowser still gives the same error warning!!!!

Whats gone wrong?

m0jon
    2008-06-09 08:25 PM
    Oh,god! Search,please! Your question has been answered 1000000000 times!
    But,I will answer it again,becaurse for u its HARD to search!
    Go to installer-sources-edit-add- i.unlock.no -OK-All Packages-Type in: Ziphone iBrickr Fix-install it-restart ur iPhone-iPhone Browser will work...
    P.S-NEVER USE ZIPHONE!
    2008-06-09 08:34 PM
    Oh,god! Search,please! Your question has been answered 1000000000 times!
    But,I will answer it again,becaurse for u its HARD to search!
    Go to installer-sources-edit-add- i.unlock.no -OK-All Packages-Type in: Ziphone iBrickr Fix-install it-restart ur iPhone-iPhone Browser will work...
    P.S-NEVER USE ZIPHONE!
    Didn't you just leave a post in another thread about rudeness?
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.
    2008-06-09 09:07 PM
    Thank you very much, did look within forums but guess wasn't typing in the right phrase. All fixed now and working great

Cheers
    2008-06-09 10:13 PM
    Thank you very much, did look within forums but guess wasn't typing in the right phrase. All fixed now and working great

Cheers
    No problem. Sorry for being kinda rude.
    2008-06-09 10:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD