I bought a used I phone useing 1.1.4 and I had a guy unlock it and jailbreak it with the ziphone program. I am using a tmobile Sim and it keeps getting lock or needs to be reset by pulling the sim in and out of the phone I am just wondering if the problem was the program used? I hope I am not going to have to deal with this problem all the time I have to put the sim in and out at least 10 times a day. Please help
    2008-06-16 03:32 PM
    hello, ur best bet, even though u dont want to have to go thru it, is to do a complete system restore, if you read around these forums plenty of people talk about ziphone and its major flaws, i myself used ziphone and saw no problem. but at the same time you dont know what the last owner did to the iphone, so a full system check is needed(this way you get a nice clean slate)....and since your on tmobile, you really wont have much problems getting info on unlocking and getting ur phone into use =]

dont forget theres a search bar on the top right of this webpage, if you ever get stuck, use it -let it do all the searching =]
    2008-06-16 05:46 PM
    i would suggest using iliberty or idemocracy3. like movalwebmaster said, use the search function to search for these unlocking softwares.
    waiting on my iPhone 6+
    2008-06-16 05:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD