Hi Iím in South America and Iíve installed a steathSIM on my OTB 1.1.2 iPhone. Although after the installation it does recognize my carrier (Personal) allowing me to make calls. Other functions of the ďphoneĒ are not working quite as well as the should, for instance the phone kind of reset itself when it receives a call; the keypad for example quit itself after pressing one or two numbers.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to resolve this issues.?

Thanks.
    make sure everything is lined up with the sim.
    2007-12-14 05:06 AM
    do you have visual voice mail working?
    No Visual mail unless you're on a carrier that signed up with apple, like ATT, in the states. But you do get telepathic notification of mail messages when you use anysim.
    Search NAZI
    2007-12-14 09:31 AM
    Is visial voice mil useful?
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..
    2007-12-14 11:38 AM
    The problem that the phone are resetting and so on. I think it is the iworld problem.
    Install iWorld from 1.1.2 tweaks in installer, that should do it!
    Stealthsim works
    2007-12-14 11:54 AM
    Yeah i had that problem that when ever i do something it goes back to the home screen in (1.1.2)
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..
    2007-12-14 12:37 PM
    Yeah i had that problem that when ever i do something it goes back to the home screen in (1.1.2)
    Install iWorld
    Try the phone function now, select the keypad, if you find that once you dial up, it jump back to the icon menu, don't worry, it just a matter of customerize only. Please follow the below step to install the iWorld.
    In the Icon menu, find and click on Installer icon (Blue Icon remember), wait for a moment to let it start, then click "Install" (at bottom, 2nd option), scroll down to select "Tweaks (1.1.2)" category, select "iWorld" and install it. After it finished, press the MENU button, it will bring you back to slide to unlock, silde to unlock, then in the icon menu, find the "iWorld" icon that you just installed, click on it, and select the country where you located. That is! Your iPhone will reboot and when power on again, the dial up problem will be solved.
    2008-01-05 10:10 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD