User Tag List

Ok, I've jailbroken/Activated my new, 8 gig iphone, but I've got one more question before I install anySIM... and i'm sorry if it's been asked before.

There's a sim card that's already inside of the iphone - the one that came with the phone itself (at&t i beleive). Do I have to have the SIM card I will be usinginside the iphone before I install anySIM, or can I just unlock the iphone with the default sim card in, take it out, and pop the new one in>?

Thanks

??

???
    Last edited by creznor; 2007-12-08 at 02:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-12-08 02:51 AM
    it doesn't matter what you have in when you 'install' anysim from the installer source,
    but when you RUN anysim - to actually do the unlocking, it will tell you in the instructions which sim to have in, I'm pretty sure it is the new sim.
    2007-12-08 04:51 AM
    Does anyone know if you can use an iphone as a itouch until the new hack for the 1.1.2 comes out?
    2007-12-08 05:03 AM
    Does anyone know if you can use an iphone as a itouch until the new hack for the 1.1.2 comes out?
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15837
    haven't done it (or even read it), but the title seems to be what you are looking for.
    2007-12-08 05:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD