ok guys i got my stealth sim, but i have a huge ginormous problem...
    first of all, the stealth sim does NOT FIT as SMOOTH as it shows in the frickin video (excuse my immature and bad language )
    so i went and tried it out,
    i put my T-Mobile sim in the sim tray with the stealth sim and i had to kinda force it in, and guess what? it doesnt work!!!!!! waste of money? well, not really because when i tried to do it with the at&t sim card that comes with the iphone, it works......
    so its my sim damage? does it not work with t-mobile? not exactly..
    in the stealth sim website it says it works with t-mobile (worldwide)

but heres my problem... because you have to force it in, when you try to take it out, the tray does not pop out all the way. Not even half the way it should, maybe like 1/4 the way it should... so because i took it out so many times, when i tried to put it back in once more and try to pop it out again the damn thing wouldnt pop! so im stuck with my t-mobile sim card and the frickin stealth sim inside of my iphone!!!!!!!!

and i dont know what to do...
    does anybody know how can you open an iphone so maybe i can retrieve the sims out that way...

HELPPP!!!!! PLEASEEE!!!!!!!!

EDIT: haha sorry for the typo on the thread tittle, Stalth Sim lol
    2007-12-09 01:47 AM
    Eek, id get some pliers and get that out! Contact Stealth SIM, its a new thing so i really don't know what could be happening.
    2007-12-09 01:51 AM
    Eek, id get some pliers and get that out! Contact Stealth SIM, its a new thing so i really don't know what could be happening.
    yeah i tried that before with the pliers but the damn thing doesnt come out all the way anymore so its practicly impossible to pull it out and the stealth sim guys wont reply back..
    ..scamers
    2007-12-09 01:54 AM
    DAMN you need a pin and press that ejector thinh hard and as son as something happens take it out with force.
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..
    2007-12-09 02:23 AM
    yeah but i think i broke the ejector thingy, so that !!SUCKSS!!!
    so now my only way to get it out is to open up the iphone but i dont know how, if anybody knows how please tell or if you know about instructions please give url.. it will be very appreciated...
    Like what I said? Hit the Thanks button!!!
    2007-12-09 02:26 AM
    [ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=SCf1b974vxI"]YouTube - Apple iPhone Closer Look Inside Teardown & Unlock[/ame]

there you go
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..
    2007-12-09 02:31 AM
    thank you so much yowiphone!!

ok now when i get it out, im going to try the stealth sim with other t-mobile sim cards i have...

i will post new thread soon about it!!

EDIT: ahh the black part wont come out, tried it with a guitar pick and nothing...
    any suggestions?
    Last edited by bebex; 2007-12-09 at 02:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-12-09 02:47 AM
    Give this a try before taking it apart, put a tack in the hole as far as you can and then pull up. Worked for me when i broke the ejector thingy.
    2007-12-09 03:05 AM
    thanks for the suggetions and your time but nothing seems to work... i've had it in there since last night and cant get it out... maybe tomorrow ill try to go to a shop or something where they repair computers and stuff to see it they can open up my iphone...
    2007-12-09 03:41 AM
    Did you get a black or a green stealth sim???
    2007-12-09 04:45 AM
    There are alot of people now on hackint0sh website that have received their stealth sim today and reported that it worked 100%.

Also you shouldn't have forced it in (i know thats an obvious answer by now) but even in the video the guy mentioned the back version one shouldn't have any force once placed together with the sim.

Do a search on hackint0sh because there definitely were a few people that said it works fine.
    2007-12-09 04:58 AM
    ok guys I got it out by myself. Thank god....
    but the chip still doesn't work.. As I said before, when I put it in with the iphone's at&t sim it works but not with my t-mobile ones..
    I send stealth sim an email and they responded back saying that if my phone was jailbreaked and I responded yes that it was and bla bla bla....
    so now I'm just waiting for the reply...
    thanks for the help!

Did you get a black or a green stealth sim???
    I got the black one
    Last edited by bebex; 2007-12-09 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-12-09 12:57 PM
    What do U mean when you say that the original sim work and yours not ? What do U get when you insert your sim ? Is your sim PIN protected ?
    Pakal
    2007-12-09 07:57 PM
    I got sick just watching that video....

lol

Im waiting for the software unlock... FT!!
    2007-12-09 11:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD