I got a new Iphone from the Miami store yesterday. It comes with 04.02.13_G modem version. Wich firmware it is? 1.1.1 or 1.1.2?
    2007-12-09 05:03 PM

Search.
    2007-12-09 05:17 PM
    sorry, that´s mean 1.1.2?
    2007-12-09 05:25 PM
    No, that's mean you should take some initiative and search around mmi for a bit before you post a question that has been answered quite a few times.
    Search NAZI
    2007-12-09 05:27 PM
    I believe it is easier to write the baseband number to Google rather than to here! So why people choose writing it to here rather than Google, I don't understand!

It is 1.1.2 mate, OK? And it is with high probability UNLOCKABLE via a software at the moment!
    2007-12-09 05:37 PM
    hi all,
    i upgrade my iphone to 1.1.2 (04.02.13_G) and i need to activate firmware.
    when i restart my iphone it shows slide for emergency in 3 languages.
    is there anyway to overcome this problem?
    thank you,
    2008-01-11 07:23 PM
    use 1.1.2-jailbreak to activate.
    this thread for 1.1.2 otb but activating and jailbreaking is the same
    2008-01-11 08:15 PM
    thx Angello 4 ur reply,
    actually, when i tapp jailbreakme.com it is taking long time and till now the phone is not restarted, is there any solution ???

regards;
    2008-01-11 09:53 PM
    for how long did you wait? sometimes its 1 min sometimes its up to 5-10 minutes. Thats what happened to my last iphone - jailbroken yesterday, i did it few times. First 3 times spot on. max 2 mins. for the last time when i trie3d it took ages. Maybe its something with server. Just leave you iphone on, return in like 10mins. It should be grand. Than use 1.1.2 jailbreak. Dont make same mistake as i did to jailbreak 1.1.2 with ibricker cause thats gonna screw your iphone.
    Tell me what happened ok?

Regards
    2008-01-11 10:41 PM
    Angello
    i was trying this the who day
    at last i decide to keep it running, and i have been waiting about 20 min, waiting the iphone to restart but nothing yet.
    what is ur advice, what to do ?

thanks for your help
    2008-01-11 10:53 PM
    ok tell me where are you now? you have downgrade it to 1.1.1 right?
    You jailbroke it with ibricker, and now you have activate screen?
    you call *#307# than cancel it call on 0 answer it hold decline insert prefs://1f and jailbreakme.com connect to wireless and you attempted to install appsnap thing am i correct? And its not doing anything?
    My advice? restore mode, restore to 1.1.1 again and try to do it again. Try to download restore 1.1.1 again cause it might causes problems.
    Try this way.
    2008-01-12 12:46 AM
    Man,
    when i first restart my iPhone, it shows slide for emergency in 3 different languages,
    i think it is 1.1.2 version.

if this is the case, may u tell me how to downgrade back to 1.1.1 version ?
    2008-01-12 01:14 AM
    so you didnt downgrade it or anything?
    what you gonna do you gonna turn off your iphone, take it out of the usb dock. Wile holding home button connect it to the dock. Thats gonna bring it to restore mode. Download this
    Turn on itunes its gonna show some messages. Hold shift and click restore. Click on the file you just downloaded.
    Let it do whatever it needs to do. When error will pop out, close eject iphone from itunes and close them. Turn on ibrickr_v0.91. Then you gonna click i think i was something about booting. You click that and lest your iphone to rebot. You gonna get activate screen again. This time slide over to emergency call. Type in *#307# and call. When its gonna start calling, cancel the no from the top thing and click 0 and call it. You gonna get call from 1. Answer it, press hold, and decline.
    You will get access to contacts. In contacts type in some name doesnt matter. In the url section in his contact type in prefs://1f and save, afterwards you will need to add another url jailbreakme.com
    save the contact.
    Click this contact and click prefs://1f
    You will gain access to general settings of iphone. Click wi-fi, connect to it. Than click home bottom. You will go back to activate screen. This time you gonna call 0 and do same thing. Answer hold decline. Click your contact, jailbreakme.com
    Slide to bottom and install appsnap pr whatever its called, last option. Wait sec and phone will reboot its self.
    Click on installer icon. Go to install section.
    Slide down to very bottom, click tweaks 1.1.1 and instal oktoprep. When you have this done, connect your fone to itunes.
    its gonna say all tha stuff. Click update. Dont click restor. Update. When its updated to 1.1.2 you gonna restart iphone. turn of itunes and than use 1.1.2 jailbreak.
    Make sure to mark ssh box. Click jailbreak. Wait to finish and its done.
    Tell me what week is it, cause if its under 45th week you can unlock it with software i think. Week no its 4th and 5th no in serial no.
    Hope this is what you meant cause i was tired of looking up this stuff on the forum so i typed it out xD

Regards
    2008-01-12 01:52 AM
    Since this sub-forum is about unlocking, the important info should be bootloader and not modem firmware [for software unlock]. It doesn't matter if using any of the *SIM hardware unlock.
    2008-01-12 08:51 AM
    Hi Angello,

Before i start would like to apolozise for my stupid questions.

I have just got a i phone and need to unlock it.

All i have figured out is that the verions is 04.02.13_G. have tried to go through jailbreakme.com on the iphone but it no progress. Can you please help me with a step by step procedure. Unfortunately i dont understand whether i am doign the right things are not.

Thanks
    2008-01-12 11:25 AM
    is there any application other than AnySIM and SimFee to install on my iphone so i can unlock SIM

regards
    2008-01-12 06:26 PM
    As far as im concern no there isnt. Maybe iworld but i really dont know.
    2008-01-13 12:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD