Hi,
    I use the iphone most of time for read/send emails and web with wireless always on e with automatic brightness. Always in the end of the day the battery is low!!! The really use is only for 3-4 hour + the time in stand-by!!!
    Is it normal?
    2007-12-10 01:35 AM
    i dont reall yknow if its normal but this happens to me too everyday..
    i remember reading that its very important to not let your iphone battery go really low or run out, ever, since this may cause your battery to have a shorter life-time..
    Like what I said? Hit the Thanks button!!!
    2007-12-10 01:39 AM
    i dont reall yknow if its normal but this happens to me too everyday..
    i remember reading that its very important to not let your iphone battery go really low or run out, ever, since this may cause your battery to have a shorter life-time..

Really? Usually when you buy the new phone you need to do a complete recharge for a few times !! No?
    2007-12-10 01:43 AM
    mine came out the box with a full charge.. (OTB 1.1.2)
    2007-12-10 01:45 AM
    My also OTB 1.1.2. I think is normal! The display is the problem, too big and need power!
    Anyway i don't like to recharge my phone each day!! This is a big prolem!! What do you thing?
    2007-12-10 01:48 AM
    yeah same thing.. they sell these battery packs but they are just too akward looking..
    but hey look on the bright side, we have an iPhone =]
    2007-12-10 01:55 AM
    i heard you are supposed to let the battery go down all the way until it dies then charge it completely
    2007-12-10 02:10 AM
    i heard you are supposed to let the battery go down all the way until it dies then charge it completely

I heard the same!! I don't understand!! Same people say yes and same no!
    2007-12-10 02:12 AM
    thats wierd, i heard completely the opposite thing,
    but i guess its too late for that now since i've had mine longer than a month..
    2007-12-10 02:13 AM
    For bebex seattle7:

What are your iphone setting ?

thats wierd, i heard completely the opposite thing,
    but i guess its too late for that now since i've had mine longer than a month..

You need to recharge and charge completely 4-5 times in the begining....
    and after you can recharge when you want!
    Last edited by antonio275; 2007-12-10 at 02:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-12-10 02:18 AM
    Iphone uses Lithium-ion battery which cannot be completely ran out, they must always hold charge at some point. If you let the battery ran out completely, it will kill your battery. The reason some people say you need to wait until the battery completely ran out is for the Nickel-cadium battery, which has memory effect so you must complete used up before you charge it again. Bottom line, depend upon the material the battery uses, it can be either way.
    2007-12-10 05:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD