User Tag List

I bought an unlocked/jailbroken iphone to use with an old A.T. &T. Simcard/plan (pre-cingular) I would like some help to change the settings/download software to allow me to use the internet with this old plan.

Anyone have some pointers?
    2008-06-26 12:44 AM
    I believe there is no other way around except to add Data Plan on your current Voice Plan with AT &T. Your old plan may be just for Voice Plan only. Or you can go on Internet via wifi.
    2008-06-28 07:22 AM
    Which is much faster than normal GPRS or WAP internet.

"Everybody has common sense, but most just don't use it, then you wonder why?" - Neo-Tech
    2008-06-29 03:41 PM
    Are you looking for the WAP settings for mMode? You can probably google for the WAP settings or call CS to get this information. If it is available for the iPhone and I find it, I'll post it for you.

If you call CS, just don't tell them you are using an iPhone. Pop your SIM into an old flip before giving them a call...
    My Week 51 8Gig is "retired", currently using i580 on Boost Mobile. Yeah, I miss my i...
    Wifey's - 8GB 3G unlocked & jailbroken using blacksn0w, GO GEO!
    Also retired Week 29 4 GiG on 3.1 custom firmware & originally Unlocked & JB via WinPwn.
    Unbranded & Unlocked Custom WM6 Cingy 8125, R.I.P Cingy 8525 (WSOD)
    BB Bold, Miami Ink v3, v235, & an mpx220, all unlocked!
    2008-06-29 06:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD