Well, I was waiting for a software unlock, now I changed my mind for StealthSIM, the problem is that when I press checkout, it shows the message "This recipient is currently unable to receive money".

Now, I need one, is there anywhere else (((SAFE))), where I can buy it? does anyone in Amman/Dubai sell these SIMs?

From what I read there is the old thick one and the new thin ones, I would prefer the new thin ones.

Help please.
    2007-12-11 08:41 AM
    Where you using paypal?
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..
    2007-12-11 10:37 AM
    If are able to buy a stealth sim from there they will only give you the black ones...
    i ordered minr from that site, but i havent gotten mine to work =/
    Like what I said? Hit the Thanks button!!!
    2007-12-11 01:07 PM
    I received mine yesrerday but, seing these posts, I am hesitating to try an install.

I had a friend that bought a simillar sim from a different company and he found out that the reseller decided to and make their own version and sell for the same price.

I am contacting the main company today to see if this reseller is on the up and up.

Let you know the outcome later...
    2007-12-11 01:52 PM
    http://www.iphonelocks.com sells the new thin stealthsim. i got mine in 2 days and it fully unlocked my phone
    2007-12-31 09:18 AM
    Go

Go to stealthsim dot com and click on the dealers page and buy from an actual dealer. I have dealt with two of the Canadian dealers and have had no problems with any of my stealthsims... 10/10 have worked.
    Last edited by joelouis; 2007-12-31 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-12-31 09:43 AM
    I got few as well and they all work...try iphonehellas they are close to you.
    2007-12-31 12:20 PM
    Well, this was long time ago, and I made an order, my problems now is with PAYPAL!!!! after delays and confirmations and many more delays, they said that now it's O.K to use pay pal, and they canceled the transaction! I have been waiting for 3 weeks.
    2007-12-31 12:22 PM
    that is why i do not use paypal...You never know when they will do something like that.
    2007-12-31 01:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD