So i just got my new iphone, and put in my sim card. It says t-mobile up at the top, but it looks like it is in emergency mode. I can text just fine, but i cannot make any calls. Every time i try to call someone it ends the call immediately

Any ideas?
    Please help
    2007-12-13 09:52 PM
    Restore, Jailbreak And Unlock All Over Again Until You Get It Right....thats About All There Is To Do.....theres No Real Trouble Shooting Method...it Sucks, But What The Hell.....is It Your First Iphone Or Just A New One.
    2007-12-13 10:16 PM
    Restore, Jailbreak And Unlock All Over Again Until You Get It Right....thats About All There Is To Do.....theres No Real Trouble Shooting Method...it Sucks, But What The Hell.....is It Your First Iphone Or Just A New One.
    make sure u virginize before unlocking it again
    2007-12-14 06:09 AM
    Can you help me also for unlocking my new iphone. just got it two days back but dont know how to make it to work on any other sim.. any help would be appreciated. thnx
    2007-12-14 01:18 PM
    try another tmo sim... One of the newer ones. I had a similar problem, pretty much fixed it with a new sim.
    Search NAZI
    2007-12-14 04:42 PM
    I think some people are missing the a key point you made.

just got it two days back
    That would tell me that this is anm OOB 1.1.2, meaning it cannot be unlocked yet.

Check the bootloader and make sure it isn't 4.6

Check here for more information: http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17675
    2007-12-14 04:57 PM
    where does it say he got it "2days back"? I dont see it.

I stand corrected. Didn't see his 2nd post.
    Search NAZI
    2007-12-14 05:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD