**1.1.2 OTB Unlock Solution!!** (Not Confirmed Yet!!)

I have bought this solution and Lord willing it works!!!

I bought it from this website: http://www.unlocknewiphones.com/Unlock_New_iPhones.html

Hopefully this is not a fake

I am not vouching for this site. I am just hoing this is a true solution to unlock the iPhone 1.1.2 OTB with bootloader 4.6.

Also http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=19852 has 14 pages talking about this unlock solution!!
    2007-12-23 07:19 AM
    nah i think this is the time the mouse get the upper hand....
    2007-12-23 07:47 AM
    Yeah the site looks promising

and its about time.
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..
    2007-12-23 09:06 AM
    Fingers crossed... any ppls have tried it yet??
    Unable to restore signature. Error (1015)
    2007-12-23 09:44 AM
    Yeah but they are still waiting for a message from them ^^
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..
    2007-12-23 10:43 AM
    man yet another 24hrs.. wont b able 2 slep now..
    2007-12-23 02:32 PM
    yeah im still waiting for them to email me with the unlock
    2007-12-23 02:37 PM
    once they send the emails describing the unlocking process, how are they going to keep people from posting it for free on the internet??
    2007-12-23 02:48 PM
    Why do you post the words "unlock solution" but you haven't confirmed it yet? Do you know how many threads say there is an unlock solution for out of the box 112 that offer no true solution? Please stop this.

You ARE vouching for the site, you are advertising for them too. I have a suggestion YOU buy the product and YOU test it, then report the facts here.
    Hmm...
    2007-12-23 07:43 PM
    well i will tell you is fake....

reason:
    there email adrres. is fake no wey you can contac them...and we have post over another forum....

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Shade.sh
    As everybody know, but again here:

Unlock New iPhones (Der Empfänger dieser Zahlung ist Nicht-US - nicht verifiziert)

What means: The recipient of payment is "non us - not verified"

Think these guy's are not US residents and it *can be scam* but lets see if PayPal gets overloaded with disputes Or creditcard firms gets flooded with cash back.

Anyway -> Happy christmas!

Good you know the drill;
    file a dispute arguing the recipient provided a phake email then immediately escalate the dispute to a claim:

Copy and paste the following in the claim section:

"sent them 2 email messages using the [email protected] email they provided to you and me, both returned undeliverable and I am not alone, other who did make a payment couldn't get hold of them.

Looks like these guys are setting shop with a Paypal payment account and will be scamming the innocent community, their email address is phake and they request 36 hrs to deliver an instant electronic file; please investigate and stop them short from moving any money from their balance.

They cannot move any monies before 4/5 days so every single payment will be held in Paypal coffers until they finish investigating but YOU NEED TO FILE A CLAIM NOT A DISPUTE

link
    http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/show...=19852&page=22
    2007-12-23 08:04 PM
    once payment is made to paypal they can take the money out immediately unless it's an e-check which takes about 4 days to clear. Also for all who bought this unlock is safe because paypal will refund your money for a product that doesn't do what it claims it does.
    2007-12-24 05:15 AM
    There's at least 3 threads about this. Its fake. Thread closed.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews
    2007-12-24 05:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD