Hi Guys;

I wanted to buy the stealthsim 3 weeks ago and pay pal is still giving me hard time, anyway, if there is any supplier or someone who sales any type of these SIMs in Jordan/Lebanon, I would like to visit an buy.

Many thanks in advance.
    2007-12-31 12:55 PM
    I am in Croatia and i have few for sale...
    2007-12-31 01:18 PM
    u live in lebanon ?
    2008-01-01 12:36 PM
    I'm from Lebanon You can probably find someone who retails them, unfortunatly i don't know of any
    2008-01-01 02:58 PM
    yea i'm in jordan, i'm gonna go looking for one tommorow - maybe i'll get lucky. If i do i'll let you know..

DVB+ for how much? and how soon can i receive it?
    2008-01-02 01:50 AM
    i douth u'll find any be libnan !! my friend bouth mine before goin there cuz he knew he would need 2 get it shiped there !! but he took my 1.0.2 iphone so he wouldnt have 2 worry about it !!

i bouth a new iphone with the 1.1.2 in it and i ordered a hypercard from taiwan !! cost me 85$ !! i think since ur in leb , shiping should be cheaper la anno the adapter cost 10$ , it's the shiping to here that cost 65$ !!

since ur close 2 taiwan im guessing it should cost u less !!
    2008-01-02 11:42 PM
    I am in Croatia and i have few for sale...
    Pozdrav,

koliko komada imas i koliko para?
    Ja sam na Kosovo
    2008-01-03 12:24 AM
    Thanks guys for replying, anyway, I live in Jordan and go Lebanon every 3 weeks or so (work related trips)

I guess I will still going to try again stealth-SIM, unfortunately, my problem is not with them, mine is with Pay-Pal.

Tell you the truth I will wait till they open in sweden and order from there maybe, it will be better for me.

@ seph213
    Did you try this hypercard? does it work like the stealth one? I mean the whole point of this is to make iPhone make calls regardless of the carrier.

@DVB+
    How much does these cost? can I ask a friend of mine in Croatia to pass by your office/shop and buy it directly? can you please reply to me ASAP.
    2008-01-03 10:24 AM
    ya man my hypercard works !! havent got a problem with it so far !! it's a plug and play !! yane u cut out ur chip on the sim and put it on ur hypercard adapter !!

we gona have a president before we get those adapters in leb lol !!
    2008-01-03 12:05 PM
    Avid soso...i found a place to get it! Me and a friend are gonna go buy one each, i'm thinking we should get the three together for a good deal. Let me know if you're interested, I'm going today...so send me ur contact info if you want a turbo sim/stealth sim for your phone either by tonight or saturday...
    my friend is getting two, i'm getting one, so if you get one or know someone who wants one, i'm sure we'll get a kick *** deal
    2008-01-03 12:13 PM
    @kk22
    Where are you getting them from? and when? how much? does that means by saturday we going to have them? email me [email protected]

@kk22
    any news?

@all
    Guys, where to but those hypercards? there website has no details at all, not even about the price.
    Last edited by AvidSoso; 2008-01-04 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-01-04 03:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD