Hi,

I found this video iPhone unlock 1.1.2 with Bootloader 4.6 and the description is -iPhone unlock 1.1.2 with Bootloader 4.6 Work with a self made SIM wich include... inside a mix of AT&T & Vodafone code. This SIM work with all frmware, modem firmware, and Bootloader old and future )))

synapsy.eu

Any idea? And here is the detail of http://www.isimone.blogspot.com/ Anyone know how to read european language ?
    2008-01-01 05:55 PM
    Its italian.
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..
    2008-01-02 01:30 AM
    Its italian.
    So u understand what said there?
    2008-01-02 07:35 AM
    you can use this URL for translation
    http://www.google.com/translate_t

Below is the translated message:

-------------------------------
    AN IMPORTANT NOTICE ....
    If you intend to unlock your iPhone and update to version 1.1.2, do it as soon as possible! Although the APPLE release the new firmware 1.1.3, the operation would become impossible! (Until they find an alternative solution ...) So, even if you do your StealthSIM (or equivalent), however, proceed to release as soon as possible!

2008 ALL GOOD!

First, a salutone to all, how many murders you!

We come to the point! You are now many to write me and ask for assistance regarding the release dell'iPhone, but I regret to see that I do not have the time needed to respond to everyone! As though I am sorry that some of you have at its disposal a "melafonino" without can exploit I found a very simple solution to this problem, CHIAMATEMI! We very first!

These are my contacts:

User Skype: synapsy.info (0.15 € / min)

Mobile: 393.2946850 (depends on vs. Manager, is a number 3)

Another thing you have to ask! When I called, I do not say "Hello! Are dell'iPhone boy!"))) And not worry of disturbing, if they are committed not answer!

Let me remind you that I do REPAIR iPhone broken or damaged (out naturally guarantee), including replacement of LCD, Camera, TouchScreen, Battery, Logic Board, Communications Board, Rear panel, Antena Panel and Jack headset / vibracall.

PS
    According to some sources, dare I say quite reliable for the January 15 it is intended to exit from dell'iPhone UMTS 16Gbyte with firmware 1.1.3! FINALLY!

I would remind you be careful at this iPhone, xchè likelihood iTunes will update all '1.1.3 also your iPhone ...
    ! NOT UNTIL AGGIORNATELO to 1.1.3 'NOT BE' UNLOCK THE AVAILABLE!
    2008-01-02 08:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD