Hey everyone, I was looking on
    http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21300 and i read that the DEV Wiki Team has recieved the missing secpack? is this true??? I hope it is!! The link is above.. here is what I read:

nah the iphone current version says its 1.1.2 but if u look below under version it says 01/05/08. he hasn't still updated it. took a screenshot before updating. anyways, wht the heck i'm hopefull tht the dev wiki team will now bring the software unlock for OTB 1.1.2. heard that they have already recieved the secpack from the gearlive people and they are working on it. i am rather hopeful that the dev wiki people to release the unlock rather than the chinese guy who has gone rather quiete after the New Year.

Lord willing it"s true!!
    2008-01-03 08:25 AM
    1.1.3 has not been released, so eve if they had a magical 1.1.3 secpack, it wouldn't necessarily do any good because the final release could change. stop making useless threads and wait!
    2008-01-03 09:28 AM
    Some people have 1.1.3 like the nate guy.

Means if they passed to the dev people, they could fill in the gaps they needed and realease.

Doesnt matter if it could change, cos if it works on OTB 1.1.2 with the bit they have been missing - if can change into anythign it wants it will still do the trick.
    2008-01-03 10:40 AM
    how is it a useless thread, it could have turned into an important thread if perhaps it was true.
    2008-01-04 03:11 AM
    how is it a useless thread, it could have turned into an important thread if perhaps it was true.
    but it wasnt so it's not
    2008-01-04 03:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD