Hi,
    I have an iPhone 1.1.2 OTB, it's currently activated and locked to AT&T Network, but at the end of the month I'm going to terminate my service with AT&T, and well if there's no software unlock yet I'll get the StealthSIM, the thing is that I don't want to wait until the end of the month to jailbreak the phone, I want to start loading apps and changing themes, etc, so my 2 questions are:

1. If I jailbreak my 1.1.2 OTB it is possible to keep using it with AT&T sim card until the end of the month before getting the stealthsim, considering that unlock is not possible yet on 1.1.2 OTB?

2. After my service with AT&T ends do I have to "virginize" my iPhone or something to get it work with stealthsim and a t-mobile card?

Just that, I hope you can help me.

thank you!
    2008-01-04 04:51 AM
    just jailbreak it. it will not effect your att account and you can do whatever you want.
    2008-01-04 04:59 AM
    Excellent!, thanks for the info.

One last question before I proceed:
    The best guide to do this on Windows is the iClarified Guide http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=461 ???

Thanks!
    2008-01-04 05:08 AM
    Guys please help me, I just need to know these things:

1.- If I jailbreak can I still using AT&T with no problems until the end of the month?
    2.- iClarified Guide is the best one online or not?
    3.- After my service with AT&T ends can I use the stealthsim right away or do I have to virginize or something before using it?

Thank you guys I hope you can help me with this.
    2008-01-05 06:50 AM
    1. Yes you can still use at&t after you jailbreak the phone.
    2. Nice guide should work just fine.
    2008-01-05 07:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD