Ok heres the deal, im getting frustrated with this and am not sure if Im wasting my time trying to unlock this thing. I got an 8gig Iphone for xmas purchased Dec. 23rd ish?? Serial says produced week 47, I have jailbreaked it and downgraded the firmware the info on the phone reads this
    Version: 1.1.1 (3A109a)
    Model: MA712LL
    Modem Firmware 04.02.13_G

Ok I reallly want to figure out how to actually use this damn thing as a phone, reason im trying to unlock it is because Im on a business account and dont want to change accounts, Somebody please what are my options on actually using this as a phone and not just like a Touch...I dont prefer to buy a Stealth Sim or TurboSim, but I need to just know what options Ive got to use this phone on my business plan.
    2008-01-04 06:40 AM
    Yes you are wasting your time until the 1.1.2 OTB unlock is found.

You have a 1.1.2 OTB iPhone and can only be used with o2 iPhone contract or o2 PAYG. Do a search or rerad some of the stickies for further info.
    2008-01-04 08:56 PM
    Ok so my ONLY option is to wait untill the unlock to be able to use this phone on AT&T business plan? Correct?
    2008-01-04 09:10 PM
    So nobody knows yet when the unlock is coming?
    2008-01-06 06:09 AM
    I think the unlock is coming when the new firmware 1.1.3 is released
    2008-01-06 05:37 PM
    You have bought an OTB 1.1.2 from the US?

MA712LL is an AT&T phone and you wanna use an AT&T Sim card/smartchip?

Follow the numerous guides to downgrade to 1.1.1, Jailbreak it, OktoPrep it, Update it to 1.1.2 and use the Jailbreak.jar app and Insert your AT&T Sim/SmartChip

Simole?

Ok heres the deal, im getting frustrated with this and am not sure if Im wasting my time trying to unlock this thing. I got an 8gig Iphone for xmas purchased Dec. 23rd ish?? Serial says produced week 47, I have jailbreaked it and downgraded the firmware the info on the phone reads this
    Version: 1.1.1 (3A109a)
    Model: MA712LL
    Modem Firmware 04.02.13_G

Ok I reallly want to figure out how to actually use this damn thing as a phone, reason im trying to unlock it is because Im on a business account and dont want to change accounts, Somebody please what are my options on actually using this as a phone and not just like a Touch...I dont prefer to buy a Stealth Sim or TurboSim, but I need to just know what options Ive got to use this phone on my business plan.
    Yes you are wasting your time until the 1.1.2 OTB unlock is found.

You have a 1.1.2 OTB iPhone and can only be used with o2 iPhone contract or o2 PAYG. Do a search or rerad some of the stickies for further info.
    MA712LL is an AT&T IPhone 8gb

MB213B is an 02-UK IPhone 8gb
    Last edited by subway999; 2008-01-07 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-01-07 12:02 AM
    OMG dude i dont know what I just did but seeing AT&T just made me the happiest person ever lol, Ok so now how would it be possible to get that unlimited media package? And if the WIFI symbol is up does that mean all data transfers are free at the time? Just checkin so i dont get raped by EDGE fees lol
    2008-01-07 05:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.