I have a normal contract iPhone plan on one sim and a Pay As You Go 25c per minute goPhone plan on another sim. Problem is, I want BOTH, I want to use the contract sim as my main number, etc. Then the goPhone sim as a backup whenever I go out of country or maybe to prank or something, amirite? Question is, can I have BOTH activated with my iphone? Each time I put the gophone sim in my iPhone says to reconnect to iTunes, my solution? I use wiNstaller to "reactivate" the sim, problem is I have to "reactivate" my contract sim when I put it back. I'd like to just be able to hot swap whenever I want. I've been looking for a solution for days. Also I don't want to "fully" unlock it, that way when the next update comes I can just update without my phone being bricked! Unless the effects of AnySim can be reversed!?!?

Thanks in advanced!
    2008-01-06 12:53 AM
    jailbreak it and u should be ok, i just put my go phone sim and it worked like wonder and i had m friend's att sim in my phone yesterday and everything was fine didnt ask me to activate everytime
    2008-01-06 06:12 AM
    jailbreak it and u should be ok, i just put my go phone sim and it worked like wonder and i had m friend's att sim in my phone yesterday and everything was fine didnt ask me to activate everytime
    I tried, I used wiNstaller to jailbreak, even on both SIM's but it still won't let me use the other sim unless it's activated AGAIN on it. What the heck? I remember using someone's ATT sim with no problems once. I'd imagine it would be the same with goPhone, no?
    2008-01-06 10:34 AM
    try the downgrading process with oktoprep. downgrade to 1.1.1 activate it using your activated sim then install appsnap. run bsd subsystem then oktoprep. then upgrade to 1.1.2 then run the window.bat.. to jailbreak your phone then after that you should be able to swap at&t sims. prepaid or non prepaid.

Follow this guide if you are still unsure

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15669

Carrier: Tmobile
    Apple iPhone 8gb : FW 1.1.2 Unlocked
    EDGE: $5.99 Tzones Plan
    Email: YES
    SAFARI: YES
    MAP: YES
    YouTube: YES
    WEATHER: YES
    STOCKS: YES
    2008-01-06 11:06 AM
    try the downgrading process with oktoprep. downgrade to 1.1.1 activate it using your activated sim then install appsnap. run bsd subsystem then oktoprep. then upgrade to 1.1.2 then run the window.bat.. to jailbreak your phone then after that you should be able to swap at&t sims. prepaid or non prepaid.

Follow this guide if you are still unsure

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15669
    Thanks for the help, I tried everything. I now have a 1.1.2 jailbroken. But it still is doing the same thing What's up with this stupid thing? lulz. Says different SIM detected with my gophone one
    2008-01-06 08:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD