I have heard about SAFE SIM. its cheaper. Can someone please find where to buy that ..
    2008-01-22 06:44 AM
    If you guys are looking for a option there is a team in Denver Colorado by a company call TC Solutions LLC they are doing big things you can go to there website and purchase Sonic Sim 2.0 you can also fin on ebay if you go to Youtube and put in Sonic Sim 1.0 these are the same guy. They are in the USA and doing very very big things they are working on 1.1.3 Jailbreak and actually have Unlock for the 1.1.2 OOB. Check our there site www.tc-sol.com/catalog let me know if you have any questions okay

G
    2008-01-22 10:13 AM
    They are selling sonic sim for 80$ . and Safe sim in markets over here are sold at 40$ which means if retail is selling it at this price whole sale (direct from the makers) will be much lesser. Aint it ?
    2008-01-23 09:02 AM
    true but with those cards good luck getting manufacturer support or warranty work done

I would stick with the StealthSIM cards, simply because of the quality of the actual product (much nicer pcb then most cheap ones out there...) and their support.
    2008-01-23 10:33 AM
    I dont see why no one is mentioning Ebay! I bought my turbosim for 44(approx $65) including shipping charges. Took 7 business days to arrive. Now have OTB 1.1.2.
    Not a TurboSIM - a cheap Chinese copy.
    2008-01-23 04:49 PM
    Hello, FYI I just purchased 5 StealthSims from http://www.iphoneontario.ca/ It was a very UNprofessional operation.

The StealthSims i bought are the newer black ones, each with their own serial number that pops up on the screen once a cellular connection is made. The product itself is wafer thin, very flat no curve at all and very easy to install. Not a single one worked in any of my 5 phones. Purchased on a rush order for a customer

So i bought 5 3GPP SIM hacks and they all worked. First go.

iphoneontario.ca insisted i wasn't installing correctly and wouldn't take them back. Funny, i seem to be able to install the 3GPP just fine, every single phone, every single 3GPP. The Stealthsims are now useless to me since i already filled that order with #GPP SIM hacks. Finally about a month later he said that yes, there was a bad batch and to send them in for a replacement. Too late. Now there is a software unlock. He never refunded my money. I returned the SIM cards and disputed the charge with my credit card company.
    Last edited by khmernoi; 2008-07-30 at 10:07 AM. Reason: update to report poor customer service by StealthSim
    2008-01-23 07:06 PM
    Hi!

PRICE CUT

We can now offer modmyi members NextSIM 3 (3rd Generation) or HyperSIM (3rd Generation) for US$59 (or A$69 Australian) each.

Delivery by Registered/Insured Air Mail US$12 for 1 to 20 pieces
    Delivery by Registered Mail for Australia A$5 for 1 to 50 pieces

See our web sites at www.NextSIM.com.au and www.HyperSIM.com.au

We also sell genuine Bladox TuroSIM at www.TurboSIM.com.au

If you email us your orders we will invoice you through PayPal.

We are Australians in Australia, covered by Australian State and Federal Consumer Protection Legislation.

Cheers,

A3 Australia
    2008-01-28 09:08 AM
    Anything For 1.1.3 Otb?

I got few Sims. It says Xsim but as per the vendor its Safe Sim .. I goit it for 38 Dollars and it is working fine Thank God at least I have got my phones unlocked and used.
    Last edited by emmjay; 2008-01-28 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-01-28 11:10 AM
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/NextSIM-v4-fo...QQcmdZViewItem

I want to get a nextSim, like this guy said on ebay, But im unsure whether it will work

I have a 1.1.2 OTB, upgraded to 1.1.3 but iWorld doesn't work

Error message "Your AppSupport frmework is not supported. Iwold will now exit"

So, can anyone confirm it will work on a jailbroken 1.1.3 without iWorld? I'm from Australia btw.

btw A3 Australia, your websites doesn't work
    2008-01-29 12:35 AM
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/NextSIM-v4-fo...QQcmdZViewItem

I want to get a nextSim, like this guy said on ebay, But im unsure whether it will work

I have a 1.1.2 OTB, upgraded to 1.1.3 but iWorld doesn't work

Error message "Your AppSupport frmework is not supported. Iwold will now exit"

So, can anyone confirm it will work on a jailbroken 1.1.3 without iWorld? I'm from Australia btw.

btw A3 Australia, your websites doesn't work
    2008-01-29 12:37 AM
    removed...
    Last edited by thadude3; 2008-01-30 at 02:54 PM.
    2008-01-30 12:11 AM
    hey, will this sim works for 1.1.2, week 49 and over? thanks
    2008-01-30 07:06 AM
    As far as your version is 1.1.2 and BL 4.6, This stealth Sim, Turbo sum etc etc etc will work absolutely fine. If you have 1.1.2 BL 3.9 then OUR GREAT anysim (unlock methid) will work.

1.1.3 Naaaaah OTB , there is nothing ..
    2008-01-30 12:26 PM
    hello, I'm new here. I just have a few questions.

I know next to nothing about unlocking and jailbreaking iPhones but I am very interested in getting an iPhone very soon. however I like my current carrier (T-Mobile) very much. So, my question is, is there currently any safe way to unlock an iPhone running 1.1.3? or will there be in the future? I'd like to have my iPhone running the latest firmware version avaliable abd be able to use my T-Mobile.

also, what is the best unlocking method? a method maybe that would allow me to update my iPhone with iTunes whenever there is an update avaliable and not risk bricking it.

again I'm new to this so sorry if these are stupid questions. thanx in advance for any answers.
    2008-01-31 04:11 PM
    I bought a stealthSim from ebay....works great!

This is from the StealthSim homepage....

January. 25 .2008

We have tested and confirmed that our StealthSim works with Apple new iPhone firmware 1.1.3. For those who currently using 1.1.2 firmware with StealthSim and wishing to upgrade to 1.1.3, please follow the procedure here

Warning: Make sure you do not upgrade your iPhone to 1.1.3 using iTune.
    Follow the procedure here.

Please note that this will not work with the 1.1.3 OTB (out of the box) or a 1.1.2 that has been upgraded to 1.1.3 using iTune.

http://www.stealthsim.com/
    You have to be cruel to be kind!
    2008-01-31 05:07 PM
    Hello, Im very new to this unlocking side of the world of the iphone. I got an iphone with ATT but my friend wants to know how to unlock his iphone for t-mobile. Can someone explain please. Thanks.
    2008-01-31 06:58 PM
    EVILFRED... this isnt really the thread where to post this sort of question.. Check out the guides available on the site.

You can use a 1.1.2 OTB with T-Mobile no problem, with a StealthSIM... You just need to Jailbreak your phone and you will be good to go.

Stay tuned for a REAL 1.1.3 OTB Solution in the next couple weeks, from StealthSIM
    2008-02-01 03:10 AM
    Hi everyone

I got my iPhone since December (1.1.2 OTB) bought in US and jailbreaked via your great guides since the first day.

Yesterday I recived my WB_Electronics survival package and unlocked it using this guide:

http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=528

Everythings works like a charm and it was realy esay to follow. Ive to say that as this is a SIM clonnig method, your SIM "MUST" be V1 (mine is ;-)).

The Service offered from WB_Electronics (http://www.infinityusb.com/) was great, I recived the programer and the SilverCard from Denmark to Spain in 4 days and the payment was done by credit card, but only charged after the package was in the post.

I think the method Ive used is the best, asuming you have an old v1 SIM, because you dont have to touch your original SIM (cutting it) and because the iPhone still thinks it has the AT&T card. This method allows me to have the old SIM in my "for the battle" phone and the SilverSIM in my great iPhone.

Ive to thank everyone in this page, because you have helped me a lot with your coments and specially you helped me to take the decision on wich method to use.

Thankx everybody
    2008-02-01 12:54 PM
    hi,
    can anyone tell me if they made any experience with freeit4less.com
    they have a really good price but I never heard of them before so I don't know if I should purchase my iphone there.

thanks
    2008-02-10 11:07 PM
    If anyone is looking to buy these in BULK I would be more than happy to supply for you, just let me know via PM or email me [email protected]
    2008-02-12 01:59 AM
42 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD