User Tag List

I got the NEXT SIM V3 for $57 with shipping on ebay. I've had it for 2 weeks, works great. I have a 1.1.2 OTB.
    2008-01-15 04:28 AM
    i bought a next sim set up off of eBay, it doesn't work. followed the simple 5 step instructions had 1.1.2 already installed on a older iPhone which was upgraded regularly. I downgraded to 1.1.1 oktoprep then upgraded and unlocked on 1.1.2 and installed iworld installed the card and nothing....

any one have any idea on how to fix this problem or anything i cant stand this,,,

thanks

Robert
    I bought a NextSim V3 on ebay last week and it works great on my iphone 1.1.2 (OTB). Follow the instructions on http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=455

After that, cut the corner of your Sim Card and stick it to NextSim. Then, your iphone should work.

Here's a video on YouTube to show you how to install NextSim: [ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=xUUu0loc-wY"]YouTube - next sim unlock 1.1.2 iphone[/ame]

If anything happens when you are jailbreaking, just restore it to 1.1.1 and starts it over again.

Hope it helps!
    2008-01-18 01:49 AM
    i bought a next sim set up off of eBay, it doesn't work. followed the simple 5 step instructions had 1.1.2 already installed on a older iPhone which was upgraded regularly. I downgraded to 1.1.1 oktoprep then upgraded and unlocked on 1.1.2 and installed iworld installed the card and nothing....

any one have any idea on how to fix this problem or anything i cant stand this,,,

thanks

Robert
    I bought a NextSim V3 on ebay last week and it works great on my iphone 1.1.2 (OTB). Follow the instructions on http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=455

After that, cut the corner of your Sim Card and stick it to NextSim. Then, your iphone should work.

Here's a video on YouTube to show you how to install NextSim: [ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=xUUu0loc-wY"]YouTube - next sim unlock 1.1.2 iphone[/ame]

If anything happens when you are jailbreaking, just restore it to 1.1.1 and starts it over again.

Hope it helps!
    2008-01-18 01:51 AM
    I'm waiting for my nextsim V3, and so far I have my iphone upgraded to 1.1.2 but now my question is, should i install iWORLD with the at&t card in there without the nextsim or should i wait for my nextsim card and place it in with my FIDO card and then install the iWORLD?
    2008-01-18 03:26 AM
    hey buddy, i saw somewhere that china has the 4th generation nextsim, not sure what are the differences but i guest it's better to wait as more and more hardware is coming out.

I am a little confuse on the usage of nextsim, since this is a hardware, it;s it suppose to fool the iphone into thinking that this is a at&t sim card?. If that was the premise, then irregardless of what FW, it should work. No software jailbreak necessary, logical?

thanks

Robert
    hey buddy, i saw somewhere that china has the 4th generation nextsim, not sure what are the differences but i guest it's better to wait as more and more hardware is coming out.

I am a little confuse on the usage of nextsim, since this is a hardware, it;s it suppose to fool the iphone into thinking that this is a at&t sim card?. If that was the premise, then irregardless of what FW, it should work. No software jailbreak necessary, logical?

thanks

Robert
    Last edited by wuga98; 2008-01-18 at 05:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-01-18 05:21 AM
    I'm waiting for my nextsim V3, and so far I have my iphone upgraded to 1.1.2 but now my question is, should i install iWORLD with the at&t card in there without the nextsim or should i wait for my nextsim card and place it in with my FIDO card and then install the iWORLD?
    I guess you must be in Canada because you are using a FIDO card. I am in Canada and using Rogers. I didn't install iworld because Canada is in the supported country and it works on my iphone. So I don't think you need to install iworld.
    2008-01-18 07:16 PM
    Okay thanks alot all i needed to know!
    2008-01-19 02:15 AM
    I have the same next sim and i followed the video on youtube and it works great I am on rogers canada. is you sim already activated by your phone company?
    2008-01-19 07:27 PM
    Yeah i'm already using my fido sim....don't think it would matter if its new or not, would it?
    2008-01-20 06:47 AM
    hey buddy..i just bought a NEXT SIM v4 Unlock iPhone US OOB 1.1.2 at Turbo Speed
    from EBAY and i was wondering how to install it? could u give me ur contact or somethign so u can help me?
    2008-01-20 10:51 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD