Heres is the AppSupport mod 2 fix phone crashing in the Dominican Republic, only u need replase te original AppSupport with this AppSupport file.....

Winscp into your phone and browse to /System/Library/Frameworks/AppSupport.framework/
    - Overwrite the existing AppSupport

don't forget say tanks......
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mr_F10ch3; 2008-01-13 at 12:42 AM.
    2008-01-13 12:39 AM
    Why has no one responded to this post? Does this remedy work? Has anyone with the 1.1.2 crash in the DR remedied the issue with this solution?
    OTB 1.0.2>.....>2.0.1
    Rogers Canada
    2008-01-22 01:34 AM
    I replaced appsupport with the one provided in this post and the D.R. is still not listed in the list of supported countries. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    2008-01-22 04:32 PM
    I'm going to the DR Thursday. I don't plan to use my iphone much as I take a back up phone and have a Claro Sim card. In the event I do use my iphone....what kind of problems can I expect? If I do use it, it will be with my Canadian sim. I don't plan on cutting up my Claro sim to use with my StealthSim.
    2008-01-22 04:54 PM
    for use ur otb 1.1.2 with any sim , with turbo sim, x sim, StealthSim. etc. u need replase te original AppSupport with this AppSupport for fix keypad n sms crash in ur iphone.

I make this mod i use x sim for unlock 1.1.2 otb in dominican republic 100% tested in more than 200 iphones
    2008-01-22 09:06 PM
    mrkay,
    If you are running a 1.1.1 on your phone, you will be fine to use it over in the DR, however 1.1.2 will not allow you to dial any numbers as it will crash and return to menu screen. I had this issue in January while there and I eventually downgraded to 1.1.1 while I was there. Back here I use Rogers, but in the DR I use my Orange sim, I am back up t 1.1.2, and I don't want to downgrade everytime I go to the Dominican.
    nvulture,
    Thanks for your input on the outcome of the appsupport file that was posted earlier.
    I too am still seeking a solution to this dilemma, 1.1.1 runs without issues, but 1.1.2 is being difficult. I hope someone can assist in resolving this problem. I know that there are those who have the expert knowledge to provide a solution, I only wish that they would take the time to assist.
    OTB 1.0.2>.....>2.0.1
    Rogers Canada
    2008-01-23 04:13 AM
    for use ur otb 1.1.2 with any sim , with turbo sim, x sim, StealthSim. etc. u need replase te original AppSupport with this AppSupport for fix keypad n sms crash in ur iphone.

I make this mod i use x sim for unlock 1.1.2 otb in dominican republic 100% tested in more than 200 iphones
    Could somebody explain this further? For newbees like me.... I have that problem: can't use my OTB 1.1.2 iphone jailbroken and activation passed, with a TurboSim. I'm in Dominican Republic and use Orange.
    Be good... Thanks.
    2008-01-26 03:59 AM
    people it WORKS FOR PHONE IN DR TESTED MY SELF
    2008-02-14 03:41 AM
    This has been responded to a number of times. I know that I have posted the following link in at least three different threads:

http://iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=565
    2008-02-14 03:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD