i have been trying to fix my iphone for hours, i updated it to 1.1.2 and it took me to the "slide for emergency" screen, i have tried to dial *#307# thing and when i hit call it doesn't ring, a small loading icon appears and then takes me back to the "slide for emergency" screen
    i have tried restoring and that didnt make any different, i have tried activation with indipendance and that told me to downgrade to 1.0.2 which i tried but it told me error 1, so please please please, can someone help me !! thanks
    2008-01-17 12:05 AM
    Where you running on ATT or unlocked? If your ATT Itunes should re-activate the phone no problem so I am assuming you were unlocked??
    2008-01-17 01:47 AM
    Where you running on ATT or unlocked? If your ATT Itunes should re-activate the phone no problem so I am assuming you were unlocked??
    2008-01-17 01:48 AM
    so downgrading to 1.1.1 gave you this IDENTICAL issue? I was once not able to downgrade to 1.1.1 but i went to another pc and it worked. If you are able to use another pc for the downgrade, give it a try.
    2008-01-17 03:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD