Ok i am new to all this iphone stuff but i have been reading and trying to figure out it all. I just have a few questions.

-I have tmobile and i want an iphone but i hear now that they have came out with a new firmware 1.1.3. So if i buy a new iphone its probably going to be preprogramed with 1.1.3 right? or has it hit the shelves yet? and can i get tmobile to work on the phone?

-Second if i get the iphone can i get tmobile sim/network to work on the iphone or do i have to downgrade to 1.1.2 and use turbosim or whatever

-and my phone right now on tmobile has the internet and the mins and the unlimited text messages ... is that all going to work on the iphone ... mainly the internet i am worry about....
    2008-01-21 06:20 PM
    If you search around the forum, all these answers are available...
    iPhone 8GB
    Great Music player but can only hold 1000 songs
    Need an iPhone that can hold my >100,000 songs
    I'm still dreaming.
    2008-01-21 07:18 PM
    Ok i am new to all this iphone stuff but i have been reading and trying to figure out it all. I just have a few questions.

-I have tmobile and i want an iphone but i hear now that they have came out with a new firmware 1.1.3. So if i buy a new iphone its probably going to be preprogramed with 1.1.3 right? or has it hit the shelves yet? and can i get tmobile to work on the phone?

-Second if i get the iphone can i get tmobile sim/network to work on the iphone or do i have to downgrade to 1.1.2 and use turbosim or whatever

-and my phone right now on tmobile has the internet and the mins and the unlimited text messages ... is that all going to work on the iphone ... mainly the internet i am worry about....
    all of these questions can be answered via a search but i'll throw you a bone.

- yes apple has release firmware 1.1.3, so it is iffy if you walk into an apple store to get one. there have been reports of people getting week 51 and 52's with 1.1.2. but i'd hate to walk in and get a 1.1.3, and be stuck.

- if you do get an iphone with 1.1.2, there are two ways to get it to work with t-mobile, one being an xsim solution and the other being the newly released hw unlock, as of thie moment there is no sw unlock.

- your current t-mobile plan should be just fine on your iphone, both internet plans tzones and total internet work with simple mods.
    2008-01-21 07:51 PM
    I think this belongs in the Tmobile section mods please move
    2008-01-21 10:01 PM
    well i do not believe u will get a 1.1.3 in the stores but im not sure. but u will get a 1.1.2 pre installed so ur gunna need to buy a hyper card at dotconsole.com
    2008-01-22 03:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD