So, TurboSIM is nice cuz it's programmable, blah blah blah, I couldn't figure it out, and I'm hearing about yessim needing programming too. I took the risk with this SIM from ebay.

UNLOCK SIM CARD for ::::: APPLE 3G iPHONE :::::::::::: - eBay (item 380049010739 end time Jul-25-08 21:07:18 PDT)

It worked. Easy. Used a hole punch for my SIM and it was working right away with no software modification. Went to settings, turned off 3G, put internet2.voicestream.com (T-Mobile USA) in the APN, and I was good to go. I did have the classic problem a couple days ago having to switch out the SIM to another phone to reactivate it, but I'm pretty sure that's gonna be an inevitable hardware problem until they (IF they) figure out a software unlock.

But in the meantime, if you want a cheap and easy 3G unlock, go with this one! Any questions? Good luck
    2008-08-10 10:59 AM
    What Firmware are you running on your 3G? If it is 2.0.1 then it is great I might get one.. FW2.1 is around the corner, hope it'll work for 2.1 too...
    2008-08-10 01:21 PM
    they do work with 2.0.1 my turbo is on it right now
    2008-08-10 06:49 PM
    I have yessim and I'm having to put my sim back int my tmobile sidekick everytime I lose signal somewhere because once it loses network it can't/won't gain it back again so it's been happening to me like 2 or 3 times a day. Anyone know if all the other sim adapterz do this to and if so what they tell you to do to fix it. I'm on tmobile and I'm the person who just made the thread in his forum that say "unlocked 3g everything working!" LOL guess I jinxed myself.
    2008-08-10 11:50 PM
    turbo sim does not do this,i had my 3g unlocked for 3 weeks now or so,i only had to remove it once due to the fact the turbo sim got moved out of placed,but we shaved down my tmobile sim and since then 24/7 constant service
    2008-08-11 02:06 AM
    turbo sim does not do this,i had my 3g unlocked for 3 weeks now or so,i only had to remove it once due to the fact the turbo sim got moved out of placed,but we shaved down my tmobile sim and since then 24/7 constant service
    Are you using bladox turbo sim or standard turbo sim because i saw on ebay they have two different turbo sim.I just bought 3g on ebay and it is still new sealed in shrink wrapped factory box never open before do i need to activate it before i can use it with the unlock sim adapter? Thanks
    Last edited by Nerd; 2008-08-11 at 03:05 AM.
    2008-08-11 02:51 AM
    na you can just pop it in,but i am not sure which i got i went to a store and paid 75 to get it done
    2008-08-11 04:04 AM
    So I have a turboSIM that I could never get to work. It's Bladox. People on here who use turboSIM, where did you find instructions on how to program it?
    2008-08-11 06:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD