hi everyone,

i bought an iphone a couple months ago already unlocked. a few weeks later i tried to download installer.app but it got stuck. now i have restored my iphone and i need to unlock it again.

but i havent found a way to unlock it. i dont have the globe as the backround, just a picture of a cable and itunes logo. i can do emergency calls.

it also says IMEI, and some numbers and ICCID and numbers again.

when i connect to itunes it tells me to get att account, but i have a foreign simcard.

is there someone who can help me??? PLEASE
    2008-02-08 07:55 PM
    FORGIVE ME! u r another newbie WHO CANT READ AND SEARCH...please read some thread first . a lot of similar problem and solution are already there. ur question have a solution . I want you to learn how to search.

What is your firmware?

what is your serial number ? if the 4th & 5th digit is 45 and above , maybe its an OTB 1.1.2 (hopefully its not the new one from apple with 1.1.3firmware). if this is below it means you may have a 1.1.1 or 1.0.2

Now try to search JAILBREAKING, UPGRADING, UNLOCKING. There is a forum about all of this on this site regarding this. U just need to use ur hand to click the mouse and your eyes to read and search.

I want to help you yet you should know also how to help ur self indepedently. Once you've learn it will help u a lot, thats a real iphone users! just give us update on what u r doing then we are here to guide you. BUT NOT TO FED ALL THE INFO, you should have some effort too. Maybe you dont like my idea but after helping urself by ur own effort with a little guide from us. for sure you will hit the thanks button!
    DoNt ForGeT to Say "THanK You" using tHe THANKS ButToN if you found my post helpful

Apple iPhoNe 3GS Factory Unlocked 3.1.2 All working flawlessly!!
    2008-02-08 09:02 PM
    FORGIVE ME! u r another newbie WHO CANT READ AND SEARCH...please read some thread first . a lot of similar problem and solution are already there. ur question have a solution . I want you to learn how to search.

What is your firmware?

what is your serial number ? if the 4th & 5th digit is 45 and above , maybe its an OTB 1.1.2 (hopefully its not the new one from apple with 1.1.3firmware). if this is below it means you may have a 1.1.1 or 1.0.2

Now try to search JAILBREAKING, UPGRADING, UNLOCKING. There is a forum about all of this on this site regarding this. U just need to use ur hand to click the mouse and your eyes to read and search.

I want to help you yet you should know also how to help ur self indepedently. Once you've learn it will help u a lot, thats a real iphone users! just give us update on what u r doing then we are here to guide you. BUT NOT TO FED ALL THE INFO, you should have some effort too. Maybe you dont like my idea but after helping urself by ur own effort with a little guide from us. for sure you will hit the thanks button!

What is your firmware?

What is your firmware?

What is your firmware?

Last edited by theone77; 2008-02-08 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    DoNt ForGeT to Say "THanK You" using tHe THANKS ButToN if you found my post helpful

2008-02-08 09:15 PM

What is your firmware?

2008-02-08 09:15 PM

What is your firmware?

2008-02-08 09:41 PM

What is your firmware?

i have version 1.0.2 atleast thats what it was when it still worked. and firmware version 04.03.13_G ive been searching and i find all the ways to unlock and so on, but i cant get through the first face, the emergency call thing. http://iphone.unlock.no/#Bypass-Acti...-and-Jailbreak here they tell me to call a number and so on, and i did that but i cant do anything after that, i cant go to contacts like it tells me to.. im so confused
    Last edited by henkon3; 2008-02-09 at 10:07 AM.
    2008-02-09 09:41 AM
    There are a bunch of good/knowledgeable people on here that can help you but you have to do some work first. If you are unable to do a simple search, you might not get the response you want.

Try the guides section right on top. Read a few of the unlock guides. Try a google search. I bet you'll learn more about the process and figure it out yourself faster than having to wait for someone to answer your post.

If you read that site you just linked, the paragraph right before it says you must be at 1.1.1 for the *#307# to work. Read that whole guide through and some of the one's in the guides section up here and you will be fine.

A simple google search got me here and another search here, I was able to find the guides to unlock my phone.
    Don't forget the Thanks if I helped
    2008-02-09 10:09 AM
    im trying to run ibrickr but nothing is happening..it just gets stuck in extracting files.. and in the guides they have guides if u have a mac but i have windows.... im searching....
    2008-02-09 10:51 AM
    this is what my phone looks like now,, ive been searching everywhere. i tried ibrickr, nothing happens, i cant put the phone to recovery mode, it just turns off..
    Attached Thumbnails stuck with unlocking!! PLS HELP!!!!!!!!!!!-photo-0181.jpg  
    2008-02-09 12:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD