User Tag List

Hi All,
    I look apps avaialble for JB phone, but I also love those free apps on iTunes App Store.

And I always heard from ppl that after I JB my phone, I should not connect back to iTune....

So I am wondering, can I still download those Apps from iTunes as long as I do not refresh and update my firmware?

I believe I can do that right?
    2008-09-13 06:13 AM
    that is correct.....do whatever you wish...but dont upgrade...unless youre ready to upgrade.
    2008-09-13 06:53 AM
    You can download the apps at any time. I think what you are getting at is that you are afraid that, by downloading an appstore app, Apple might in some way check your phone to see if it is jailbroken? This is not the case (at least it hasn't been). you can get appstore apps whenever you want regardless of whether or not you are jailbroken.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings
    2008-09-13 06:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD