User Tag List

The case is like that:
    I have the first series iPhone and it was jailbroken and unlocked previously a couple of days ago I decided to update the FirmWare to 2.0.1 but I completely forgot about the thing that i will need to unlock and jailbrake it again. I updated it through iTunes. And no I have a problem I can not unlock it I am stuck with emergency call menu, and when I use pwngtool I can create custom firmware only in expert mode, but when I upload it it does not work with another (from AT&T) operator SIM also it shows that I do not have Wi-Fi at all and the same with Bluetooth. And it works really slowly and badly also the speakers in iPhone does not work. Help me please!!
    2008-10-14 09:24 PM
    First I would suggest the 2.1 firmware instead. You need to have the latest version of pwnage and use expert mode to build a new firmware file that includes the unlock. Then follow the instructions from pwnage into DFU and restore. After you're done be sure and set the phone up as NEW in iTunes, not back-up.
    2008-10-14 09:48 PM
    I have Firmware downloaded 2.0.2 and winpwn 2.5 and also the problem is that when I use the pro mode in winpwn there is no question whether I am usin AT&T operator or no
    2008-10-14 10:06 PM
    Go to 2.1

Download QuickPwn 2.1-1 from blog.iphone-dev.org, and tell it to unlock the phone as well.
    2008-10-14 11:51 PM
    Thanks Git! You're great now everything works!!!
    2008-10-15 01:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD