Has anyone seen these yet?
    2008-03-02 04:37 AM
    install summerboard from this source: ********************/repository

It is 1.1.3 summerboard, but doesnt require version check, so you can install it with no problem on 1.1.4 (check pl (utility) after adding source)

Then, go to Source, install Boss Experiencing source, then go to Tweak 1.1.3 to install Smb Theme Fix, this will fix the smb theme from var/root to var/mobile, so it can be used correctly on 1.1.3 and 1.1.4

Im using the summerboard right now on 1.1.4 unlocked with no problem.
    -------------------------

For Customize, someone said to install from this source www.touchrepo.com/irepo.xml

I didn't try it, so I have no clue whether it works or not..
    2008-03-02 08:55 AM
    you can install customize that works for 1.1.3 with this awesome source

www.dlubbat.com/iphone.xml
    2008-03-02 09:01 AM
    install summerboard from this source: ********************/repository

It is 1.1.3 summerboard, but doesnt require version check, so you can install it with no problem on 1.1.4 (check pl (utility) after adding source)

Then, go to Source, install Boss Experiencing source, then go to Tweak 1.1.3 to install Smb Theme Fix, this will fix the smb theme from var/root to var/mobile, so it can be used correctly on 1.1.3 and 1.1.4

Im using the summerboard right now on 1.1.4 unlocked with no problem.
    -------------------------

For Customize, someone said to install from this source www.touchrepo.com/irepo.xml

I didn't try it, so I have no clue whether it works or not..
    Yup, I had already completed these steps prior to my post and it didn't appear to work. However, then I recycled power on the phone and I am in good shape! Thanks!

dlubbat,

I installed your source, then went to your customize and installed. I received an error that said I could only use with 1.1.3 and it wouldn't complete. Any ideas?
    Last edited by swich2mac; 2008-03-02 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-03-02 04:13 PM
    maybe you all should install App Support Patch (installer and iTunes gonna think that you are on 1.1.3 firmware version)! and install ALL APPS for 1.1.3 firmware to your iPhone (1.1.4 firmware)!
    P.S-worked for me!
    2008-03-02 07:04 PM
    I added the planet-iphones source but cant seem to find the new summerboard program that works for 1.1.4? I also gave this thread a try (http://www.iphonefaq.org/archives/97385) and it didnt show the app-support fix for 1.1.4?

All i want is to have my SMB working for 1.1.4! Please help

ps. why did i update firmware again!?!?!
    2008-03-02 08:54 PM
    Summerboard has updated to 3.2. Just install it from System source (the usual place) No need to install any other sources! Should work with 1.1.4
    2008-03-03 10:22 AM
    Hi, from what I read, you need to install a certain source to get the SummerBoard fully working on 1.1.4, am I correct?
    Now, the only thing is, it wasn't really clear to me as to where & what exactly is this source (*******/repository)? I'm sorry if this might sound such a stupid question but I'm just a bit confuse.
    I'd really appreciate it if someone could give me a detailed answer.

Thanks in advance.

Summerboard has updated to 3.2. Just install it from System source (the usual place) No need to install any other sources! Should work with 1.1.4
    Tried it. Didn't work.
    Last edited by brownbulldawg; 2008-03-06 at 12:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-03-06 12:04 AM
    cant find my custom customize in touchrepo or dlubbat sources. any one know exactly where it is now??????????? Ive got 1.1.4 running and everything is peachy but my customize. I also tried danimator custom and no go on that either. Please help ME!!!!!!
    2008-03-08 07:19 AM
    cant find my custom customize in touchrepo or dlubbat sources. any one know exactly where it is now??????????? Ive got 1.1.4 running and everything is peachy but my customize. I also tried danimator custom and no go on that either. Please help ME!!!!!!
    I'm having the exact same problem.

I cannot for the life of me get a version of Customize to work on my 1.1.4.
    I have installed umpteen sources, & installed the 1.1.4 Compatibility patch & still Customize will not work for me.
    I have it installed, but it won't open. It just keeps going back to the home screen after it rests on the Spicy Chicken splash screen for a few seconds.

EDIT: Now it opens, but it won't change the battery image for example I am trying to apply. I have added the CheemaPack (that I did have working on this phone a couple days ago) but the images don't even appear in the Battery Images list in Customize - just the heading "CheemaPack" with nothing underneath it. I also manually added a folder called Bubbles (another custom battery image that was working for me before) & while this appears in the Battery Image list in customize as it should, when I choose to use this image for my battery, it doesn't apply it. I'm still stuck with the default green battery.
    I have restarted the phone - several times to no avail.

I am beyond frustrated.
    Anyone have any ideas?
    2008-03-09 11:00 PM
    I have SMB working on both my iphone/ipot.

Used this method on both

Hope it works for you too

-E
    2008-03-09 11:20 PM
    Sumerboard's not the problem. It's Customize.
    2008-03-10 02:49 AM
    I have Customize working on 1.1.4. Click my sig, I included some instructions on my blog.
    pngster
    2008-03-11 09:04 AM
    I have Customize working on 1.1.4. Click my sig, I included some instructions on my blog.
    These instructions worked really well!
    Thanks man
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP
    2008-03-12 07:57 AM
    These instructions worked really well!
    Thanks man
    Glad you got it working. just happy to help
    pngster
    2008-03-12 12:38 PM
    I found the illusive Customize for 1.1.3 AND 1.1.4.

The little gems are located at http://ipod.iguy.dk and 1.1.4 users, you don't need the 1.1.4 Compatibility Patch to use it!
    2008-03-12 05:11 PM
    Dude I love you. THanks. Haha. I thanked you btw
    8GB 3G iPhone

• Universal-Sim 5.5 Unlock
    • 2.1 Pwned with Pwnage Tool
    2008-03-15 08:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD