User Tag List

Hello everyone,

I am currently with AT&T and i have a 8gb 2g iphone. My wife has an LG shine. one of my Coworkers is giving me a 16gb 2g iphone and a 16g 3g iphone. My plan is to give my wife the 16g 2g and i will take the 16g 3g. My questions are what will i need to do to switch those new iphones onto my plan. I believe i will have to make sure she and i both have iphone data plans. But i do not know what i will need to do to activate the new iphones to our current cell phone numbers. I have had my current 2g iphone since it came out. It is jailbroken so i am up to date with all that i just do not know what needs to be done since i will now acually be changing to a new phone. can i just swap the sim cards from our current phones into the new ones or do i have to activate each new phone in itunes and tell it my cell number and AT&T phone plan?

Any answers would be helpful, and if that was to confusing let me know and i will try and reword it to make it easier to read.

Thanks in advance,
    Joe
    2008-12-30 09:22 PM
    I think the easiest way would be to take both phones into an AT&T store so they can set you up and go over the different plans with you. I think you would have better luck with that instead of getting an outrageous bill on your next billing cycle.
    2008-12-30 09:51 PM