Hi.
    My I just ask is there any point of updating 1.1.3 to 1.1.4
    I mean my 1.1.3 works perfectly fine, and i wonder is there any point of upgrading it? What new functions are there? Or is it just a bug fix matter? Also if you recommend to upgrade can anyone give me some links to the method?
    Regards and thanks for help.

Angello
    2008-03-05 11:42 PM
    Hi Angelo,

I just recently updated my 1.1.1 firmware to 1.1.3. The reason I updated to 1.1.3 instead of 1.1.4 is that it seems (from what I've read on MMi) that there are less apps that are compatible with Customize and Summerboard. Why go thru all that? And from what I understand, 1.1.4 isn't much of an update.....I don't think that there's really any features that you can really use right now......it's for "future" apps and fixes.

Therefore, stick with 1.1.3 and just enjoy the wonderful world of 3rd party apps.
    Don't be shy, it's ok to hit that THANKS button.
    2008-03-05 11:51 PM
    Thanks a lot nhba74
    2008-03-06 09:06 AM
    Hi.
    My I just ask is there any point of updating 1.1.3 to 1.1.4
    I mean my 1.1.3 works perfectly fine, and i wonder is there any point of upgrading it? What new functions are there? Or is it just a bug fix matter? Also if you recommend to upgrade can anyone give me some links to the method?
    Regards and thanks for help.

Angello
    Although there were some app problems they are being fixed everyday. Summerboard works and so do many others. i have noticed that my bettery lasts longer and the wifi works better.
    2008-03-07 02:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD