People I`ve read alot of comment about when the Yellowsnow for 2.30 is coming. But no one knows, but much are saying that DEV-Team is waiting for the realese bothe next firmware.
    I think that now the 3.0 OS is coming and now its time that DEV-TEAM releases the Unlock for 2.30 Baseband.

I understand that they want to wait to see what Baseband or other updates are coming in the next Firmware so they dont have to do their work twice.

Seeing how Apple is now getting stronger in their firmware, there will be major updates and stronger encryption in the next OS 3.0.

So while we can still save many people from locked 2.30,
    we are begging you DEV-TEAM...release the unlock...we know you can do it or already have done it. And perhaps already has it but want to wait to see the next updates in Firmware.
    2009-03-13 03:54 PM
    Why do you keep saying we?

The dev-team can do whatever they like, whenever they like. Just be grateful they release everything and for free on top of that.

Also...if your wanted to speak to the devs, your better off posting this in the IRC channel...Just don't be surprised if they boot you.
    Last edited by MrBucket101; 2009-03-15 at 01:59 AM.
    2009-03-14 08:34 AM
    ^^^ u need to stfu. he is actually correct in saying we because when he says we he is saying it to include the people who want this and people like you always step in to say somthing stupid because you dont consider yourself a part of that group

if you wan to be unlocked you will have to wait unfortunately, unless you buy a turbo sim

it wont be too long so keep checking in for updates... and i wouldnt suggest going into hackint0sh irc and asking about that because you will probably be ignored or get your face bitten off (there are better ways to spend a day)
    2009-03-14 09:23 AM
    ^^^ u need to stfu. he is actually correct in saying we because when he says we he is saying it to include the people who want this and people like you always step in to say somthing stupid because you dont consider yourself a part of that group
    you've got me mistaken. I want a 3G unlock, I plan on getting one when the new iPhone is released. Therefore that makes me apart of the "group" you spoke of.

I do however know that making a new thread about it isn't going to solve anything OR make the devs work any faster.
    2009-03-15 01:58 AM

^^^LMFAO....Play nice now guys!!
    Last edited by Zwayne; 2009-03-15 at 03:13 AM.
    2009-03-15 03:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.