Ok, so....

I was trying to get myself a transparent (except for the numbers of course) number pad for my ipod touch's passcode lock screen. It was working alright, and I made it fine, but for whatever reason it messed up when I SSHd it onto my ipod touch. So now, that dial pad is completely transparent, and I have no idea how I am going to enter my passcode.

i have tried just guessing where the numbers are, but to no avail. My touch has gotten disabled several times.

Now, I read that by connecting it to my PC, going into My Computer and selecting the device i can find a locked file and fix it that, but all I see is pictures (It thinks my ipod is a camera)

I can think of two ways to fix this, but I don't know how I would go about doing them:

1. SSH into ipod touch and unlock it somehow?

2. Remotely respring my ipod touch (command prompt or terminal?) so that it will reapply the theme. Is this even possible? I've tried simply restarting and that didn't work.

3. and lastly, would deleting winterboard do it? I don't really want to do that (better than restoring I guess), but that might
    work.

So yes, I know I could just restore and re-jailbreak, but that is a major pain in the butt, and I'm really hoping someone here at this AWESOME forum could help me out please!!!

So, help?!?!!?
    2009-03-28 06:57 AM
    If it is a winterboard theme then you could just delete the theme folder
    2009-03-29 08:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD