Is there a way to re-unlock an IPSF phone if you used the Geohot unlock method 'cause its not unlocked when you downgrade both the FW or BL? Also, It's unlocked under 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 only. What about restoring an IPSF phone back to virgin state? (I believe I might have the original seczone, but my computer crashed a while back and I'm not sure if I recovered the original or a later version). I'm not sure, but I think the dual unlock solution is what is causing random signal bar issues with me. It'll go from no signal, to one or two bars and occasionally higher. Most of these areas were 3-5 bars. (I'm on Rogers) Usually if I'm plugged into a power source it'll increase it a bar or two, but not always. I've tried signal.app (the latest one). It seems like something is causing there to be a low signal. I've even tried the tape under the sim card trick, but nothing seems to work. I'm glad I can still make calls 40% of the time when there is a signal, but I was able to before 98% of the time. So I'm thinking I need to restore my phone to a virgin state or re-unlock with IPSF. Any clues on how to solve this issue?
    2008-03-09 04:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD