Ok i'm so frustrated right now with my whole iphone situation.
    In the past 5 days I bought an iphone, got it stolen at the kiosk i was getting it unlocked & jailbreaked at... got a new one from the kiosk, got tmobile, had problems with the iphone "sim not installed", having problems with the internet settings - having to REINPUT apn address each time i turn off iphone which is a TOTAL pain in the *** because I can't remember ****!, learned that the kiosk i got my phone modded might have stolen might orginal iphone because of the version?

SO YEA I AM SO FRUSTRATED AND I WANT TO CHUNK MY PHONE OUT A 100 STORY BUILDING SO PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND MY SANITY HELP ME.....

Info:
    Iphone 3g 8gigs TURBOSIM version 2.2.1 (5H11) Firmware 2.30.03
    I don't have patients to look up Band line? BL? BS? ---whatever the POS is. OH and i'm using Tmobile

1. Is it true that i cannot take my sim card out of the phone or i'll have to re-jailbreak it???? (The idiot that got my phone stolen and jailbreaked it told me that)
    2. MY F***ING PHONE KEEPS SAYING "No Sim Installed" --- It did it to me for more than 2 hours today... it's PISSING me off. OMG I'm so mad. Please tell me SOMEBODY what I need to do? Re-jailbreak it/unlock it, change settings, download something from cydia? PLEASE WHAT? I keep trying to mess with the settings, turned 3g off, turned the POS off for more than 30 minutes, keeping fully charged... good lord this phone is beautiful but it's causing me so much frustration.
    3. So there really is no way for the stupid APN address to stay in the phone even after turning off/on? I'll just have to remember the address every time i want to get on the internet each day?

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW FRUSTRATED I AM ---- I WANT TO MURDER MY PHONE
    2009-04-29 03:29 AM
    you can take your sims card out as many times as you would like and it will stay jailbroken. Turbo sims sucks in my experience at least I kept getting no service and no sims installed messages.

I don't know off the top of my head but you need to see if it can be unlocked and get rid of the turbo sims imho

also if you do take the sims out and in alot you risk the chance of breaking the turbo sims. be careful pulling it out I broke my button that pops the sims card out (the one you push down to pop the sims card out)
    Last edited by bdwayneh; 2009-04-29 at 03:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something. -- Jackie Mason
    2009-04-29 03:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD