Hi guys, sorry but I am quite new to this. I used Idemocracy 3 to jailbreak my Iphone. Something went wrong, my pc doesn' t recognize my iphone as Itunes itself. On top pf that the screen on my phone says:" IOIpod USBDevice::startIpodStack can't start! Need configuration" what the hell have I done? Can I fix it or shall I just throw it in the bin???Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
    2009-05-28 02:51 PM
    You will need to put your iPhone into DFU mode and then restore to the newest firmware 2.2.1. Then use Quickpwn 2.2-1 from our download section to re-jailbreak and unlock.

To get into DFU mode take your phone and I'm assuming it's still powered on with that weird text on it. Plug your phone into the computer and open iTunes. Press the power and home buttons at exactly the same time and hold them down for exactly 10 seconds... then continue to hold home but let go of power.. hold the home button for an additional 10-12 seconds and iTunes should see your phone. Your screen should remain black during this entire process. If the phone powers up at any point you've done something wrong and will have to start the process over.
    2009-05-28 03:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD