most of you people should be happy by this time my wifi is busted i manage to jailbreak 3.0 my iphone but i can download anything from cydia please anybody who has manage to do it from another source like a laptop please post a reply will appreciate that thanks in advance please post here
    2009-06-24 04:15 AM
    most of you people should be happy by this time my wifi is busted i manage to jailbreak 3.0 my iphone but i can download anything from cydia please anybody who has manage to do it from another source like a laptop please post a reply will appreciate that thanks in advance please post here
    Uhh..I can't really understand what your question is....you say you can download anything from Cydia. but if you "can't" download, then try going to a free wifi spot. I don't think you can download 3rd party apps from a laptop to your iphone, though I may be wrong.

P.S. Try using some periods next time...lol
    2009-06-24 01:44 PM
    You need to find someone with an ATT 3G sim and put it in your phone. Then go to cydia and download ultrasn0w. Turn off the phone, take out the ATT sim and put in your T-Mobile sim. Boot up the phone and your all set. Don't forget to put in the APN settings to get your edge going. Good luck.
    2009-06-24 09:28 PM
    I have found a way, i share my internet from my mobile broadband dongle, and basically just use my laptop as a wifi router, works really well with my iphone. If you have access to a mobile dongle and want help setting this up give me a message.
    2009-06-24 11:48 PM
    hey bro thanks for posting i was at work thats why i could not answer before please let me know how can i do it i will appreciate that ,is my wifi that is not working for some reason i download xgps from cydia and try to download some maps to do off line maps and that was the last time my wifi worked since then i busted i done everything to fix so i do not have money to fix it at least wanna find the way to use ultrasnow i am with att but i dont have a data plan with them so let me know please if you have the way to get internet thanks in advance

the thing is my phone is locked i restore with 3.0 with itunes and jailbreak redsn0w that is the far i went so here i am my iphone is without wifi last time i use it download xgps from cydia and download some maps to do off line maps and that was all since then i did everything to fix it the thing is that i have to go on this phone is for my daughter birthday and at least wanna give her a phone without wifi i will manage to explain it ,bro thanks in advance will appreciate
    Last edited by Freefixkorma; 2009-06-25 at 02:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-06-25 02:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD