I am desperate for help. I have a 2G phone that I unlocked successfully a few months back. Over the weekend I upgraded the firmware to 3.0 and then used RedsnOw to unlock it. The phone unlocked, but I was not receiving incoming calls. I repeated the process several times and the phone would get calls for a few hours and then all my calls would go directly to voicemail.

So I restored the phone back to 2.2.1 and reverted back to QuickPWN to unlock the phone. I have gone through the process about 8 times now but I am still getting the "Different SIM Detected Please connect to iTunes" message on the screen and then also in iTunes.

I don't know what to do. Does anyone have any suggestions. At this point my iPhone is useless. I popped out my SIM and went back to using my Tilt, but would like to get my iPhone up and running.

**Also, I am using my non-ATT SIM in the iPhone while performing the QuickPWN process. If that matters. I have also tried 3 different Vista machines and 1 XP**

Thank you so much for reading and for any help.

Anne
    2009-06-25 03:05 PM
    I also have the problem with 3.0 and want to go back to 2.2.1

Hope there is an anwer to this problem.
    2009-06-26 12:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD