Has this issue been completely solved?
    I am getting it on my 2g running 3.0 software. The only thing I have installed that matches everyone else with the issue is Winterboard and SBsettings.

Perhaps it is the particular themes we are using in Winterboard?

I will try changing to a different one and run it all tomorrow to see if the issue comes back.
    2009-07-25 10:29 AM
    Ran my phone with all themes turned off for 2 days, but left everything installed, no problems.

I have now turned on certain themes and I will see if it acts up.

I am beginning to think that themes which use an html page for dynamic backgrounds are the cause. But we will have to see with my new test.
    2009-07-28 11:14 PM
    what fixed it for me was uninstalling WeatherIcon. I had thought i uninstalled it but i had only uninstalled the theme i was using, not the software from cydia. Once i did that i've not noticed the issue again
    2009-07-29 03:43 PM
    I'm not sure what weathericon is, but obviously it does something with the weather :P
    The theme I was using had the weather integrated right on the page, as well as the time.

I haven't had the issue *yet* but I'll run it with this other non weather theme a few days before saying it works
    2009-07-29 05:58 PM
    I have been having the exact same problems since I updated to 3.0 and it has been driving me crazy. I have restored at least 10 times.

Do we all have a 3G on 3.0 on tmobile?

Here is what I have installed:
    Cycorder
    Winterboard
    Categories
    Openssh
    Makeitmine
    Lockscreen info
    Mcleaner
    Callclear
    Ultrasn0w

I also have weather integrated into my theme. Does anyone in this thread not have a weather theme?
    2009-07-30 07:30 PM
    Quote: "I am beginning to think that themes which use an html page for dynamic backgrounds are the cause. But we will have to see with my new test."

That is exactly the problem.
    "Win or lose, I promise you violence"

Wanderlei Silva
    2009-09-23 08:56 AM
    I had the same problem. I am running an iNav theme with a weather widget incorporated, and I uninstalled the Weather Icon. Fixed the problem so far...
    2009-09-30 06:02 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD