Switched to the 3G today, and after I leave the SMS screen, the entire conversation is gone! I mean, wiped out. If I get two texts from two people, one of them is simply not there, so I can't see what they said.

Anyone else run into this? Using an old AT&T Blue SIM, 3G turned off since I can only use EDGE AFAIK. No data plan, so don't really care.

I also got a call and spoke for 40+ minutes...it's not showing up in my recent calls list. WTH is going on here?!?!? Is it from restoring the 2G to the 3G? Something else? Both of these issues are a huge problem for me, need to figure out what's going on.
    Last edited by HotStuff2; 2009-06-29 at 07:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-06-29 07:18 AM
    Restore. Whenever I find my phone to have more than 1 issue I don't even bother I just restore. It always fixes the issues. I don't think it'd be an easy fix anyway if there was a manual fix for it...
    2009-06-29 09:15 AM
    That's just it, I can't really do a restore, since I just started using the phone. I had to restore from a backup copy of my 2G to get my contacts, calendar, etc. in there.

I made a quick OUTgoing call, and it was in the list. Going to see what happens today. Really strange. Might have to start from scratch with it...
    2009-06-29 01:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD