Hi, does anyone know when will the 3GS unlock software come out? They are selling these for around $30 online. Has anyone tried those to see if they work?
    2009-07-01 11:37 PM
    It doesn't exist yet so save your money. And nobody knows when it will be out.
    2009-07-01 11:38 PM
    there is a craigslist ad, local and the guy has a shop... he swears left and right that he has a software solution. I specifically asked him if he is using a turbo sim of somekind and he says no...100% software for both unlock and jailbreak of 3GS... I wonder what his scam is...
    I asked him how long it takes and he said 3-4 hours.... something sounds fishy. Wonder if swaps the housing with that of a 3G... wonder if I show up in my uniform with my badge and all if he will think twice before trying to scam a federal agent... or maybe he wont care.

here is a link if anyone else want to question him.
    http://elpaso.en.craigslist.org/ele/1238054421.html
    Last edited by reznor9; 2009-07-02 at 03:30 AM.
    2009-07-02 03:14 AM
    there is a craigslist ad, local and the guy has a shop... he swears left and right that he has a software solution. I specifically asked him if he is using a turbo sim of somekind and he says no...100% software for both unlock and jailbreak of 3GS... I wonder what his scam is...
    I asked him how long it takes and he said 3-4 hours.... something sounds fishy. Wonder if swaps the housing with that of a 3G... wonder if I show up in my uniform with my badge and all if he will think twice before trying to scam a federal agent... or maybe he wont care.
    You should so do it. oh, and take pics of him wetting himself too. lmao
    2009-07-02 03:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD